Dreamer's Domain

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I once dreamed about having a dream.

Inception FTW.

I've had alot of dreams about me falling off cliffs, buildings, etc and then I awaken with that feeling of falling and have a random spasm in my bed.

It actually felt kinda fun.

[quote name='Crestham']

It actually felt kinda fun.
[/QUOTE]

You must be insane.

Sometimes I spasm too, but that's when I'm on the border of being awake and sleeping.

Bố

Dream vs Dream in reality

I used to have strange dreams like walking in my old old elementary school. Or riding bicycle on the street.

Don't know if I dream anymore since I can't remember very well, but sometimes I dream (wish) of dreaming. Can't really differ what I want to dream and my dream.

and now my newest dream:

i shot down a chopper with a pistol

i dun really remember the detail but i shot it and it fell >_<

now now i really need to stop playing FPS ~_~

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']So far I've had three extremely memorable dreams.

The first was when i was a little kid. I dreamt that I was on my parents' bed reading a book, but it was kinda a dark, so I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. However, when I pressed the switch, it became even darker. Then, I turned around and saw that glowing figures were appearing on the wall at the other side of the room. It was kinda creepy.

The second was last year. I dreamt that I was a soldier in a large British mansion. We had been sent there to do something, but I couldn't remember. As we were sneaking around trying not to get noticed, a child saw us, and we got frightened as hell. I remember crying in desperation. At the end, we made our way to a toilet and escaped out a window, where I saw my RL friend waiting for me. Then, I was driven away in a car. It was pretty psychedelic, but frightening at the same time.

The third was also last year. I dreamt that I was running around shooting all my friends. Bodies were piled up everywhere, and I felt extremely desperate for something. It wasn't a fun dream. It was downright terrifying.

Other not so important dreams including me kicking stones, eating pie and jumping around my house.

I must be insane.[/QUOTE]

Are you been playing F.E.A.R ???????

Anyway, I just had a dream last night....

Very weird, considering it almost like the whole universe is going to end in 2012.

The weird thing is, the world ended not by natural disaster but a nuclear war.......

The whole mankind destroyed and the Earth are left for dead.......

It kinda similar to Life After People........

[quote name='Archerguy']and now my newest dream:

i shot down a chopper with a pistol

i dun really remember the detail but i shot it and it fell >_<

now now i really need to stop playing FPS ~_~[/QUOTE]

I do believe FPS affect this.Call of Duty ftw.

@Wolfie. Probably is just worried about the japan issue

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Are you been playing F.E.A.R ???????

Anyway, I just had a dream last night....

Very weird, considering it almost like the whole universe is going to end in 2012.

The weird thing is, the world ended not by natural disaster but a nuclear war.......

The whole mankind destroyed and the Earth are left for dead.......

It kinda similar to Life After People........[/QUOTE]

Holy ...

You just predicted that Najib will go down this very year! :noway:

Sanae

Staff member
One memorable I had a few few few years ago (I think close to when we first moved in this house.. 2005 or so lol). It actually reminded me of the OP of Air TV (keep in mind, I just saw Air TV last year o_o) where she's flying and you can see the sky from her eyes.

I was on a very secluded island. It wasn't big at all. It was more of a sand formation that wasn't big at all xD I was an angel.. Or, at leat had white wings. There was another winged one, but he had black wings. He kept walking towards me. I kept walking backwards, but I was running out of land before falling in the water. I was now on the edge, when another winged one landed in front of me. He had white wings and had yellow/blond hair (he looked like Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi lol). He told me to fly ahead of him to another island .

I remember taking off. I remember seeing the water below me and doing all these spins and turns lol By the time I got to the other island, the blond haired angel was already there xD;

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Joe Hill']Holy ...

You just predicted that Najib will go down this very year! :noway:[/QUOTE]

If Najib going down,

I SUPPORT THIS!!!!!

[quote name='Hadriel']Nope. The dream didn't feel like an FPS anyway.[/QUOTE]

Well, its sound similarly similar to F.E.A.R

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Shadowwolf']Do you like F.E.A.R.?[/QUOTE]

HELL, I FINISHED THAT GAME IS HARD!!!!

That game is awesome!!!!!!

i just had a dream last night, that the clouds went dark as night on the afternoon. I just felt the alertness on me. Somehow we had the LCD monitor on front of the microwave, showing some sort of propaganda or something on the screen. showing black/white images like a slideshow with images like a soldier with same freaky eyes. I think i was hearing a voice on the ambiance like a man talking thru a megaphone on the distance. now i forgot some other parts of that dream cuz i failed to write them down.

i dunno but that was some weird dream.

>.<

i just remembered another dream last night, takes place on front of a grocery store. I just remembered somehow Lisa from the simpsons (thats what my mind told me) was vacuuming an artificial plot of lawn on the parking lot. like a square of asphalt has been cut off and a lawn was put in. she seemed to be cleaning it like a carpet and the dirty lawn was becoming a clean one. Suddenly, she flipped the lawn like a carpet (i guess its some sort of astro turf or something) and she begins to clean the other side of that grass rug.

I also remembered taking a glance of the grocery store's front and appears to be a deflated giant cactus. A second image flashed in were black small insects. I heard some people beside me said that cactus attracts those insects and is dirty. I had a sudden urge to take care of that cactus so it can inflate it again.

Third thing is that i appeared on my bed, hearing my older bro and my sis having a conversation about astrology. i dunno the details about that conversation but i only remember about thinking about my sign, pisces.

and thats all for that night. ^^;

[quote name='Wolfnagi']HELL, I FINISHED THAT GAME IS HARD!!!!

That game is awesome!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I haven't nplayed FEAR 1, still looking for someone to borrow it, but I finished the FEAR 2 in the hardest difficulty