General Discussion

I would join a vampire RP if I thought I would be more active in it than I am in the game, and if it were based off the Vampire Earth series by E.E. Knight.

In case you were wondering, the part of that which involves blood sucking is 7-foot tall mindless puppets that drill a hole through your neck to eat your heart.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
What ever you guys decide to do,it is fine.

I need to bug Shadow and Jest.
We need to chat about Vakyra and Wolf rp. I need to do mah obligation.

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]: lol ok both are ok in the Rp
[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]: sorry the Rp was based of a diff series xD

(you need to join together @ and the name ;) ) <3

Banchou

Staff member
@ Hadirel: my spelling and grammar is off since i have yet to work on it since my comps running slow firefox wont auto correct xD
i'll try and fix it soon tho

and wow early O.O what county you live in?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I find Banchou new rp as a really interesting one and a good read. <.<
Now just to find members to join it.

I also know you guys will say :

BUT NO!

I say !

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Np. honz. That is why i am here for. ;)

:p
Oh btw. How many rps do you plan to join.
Anddd do you know anyone who could join this forum ? And rp's?
I was planning ot make a banner for our rp section. We seriously need more people. So i am gonna post it on fb. Wanna work with me on it?

Banchou

Staff member
@ Ara: lol /hugs anyways

a few since im only in one on MF atm so probably 2 more after i join wolves maybe 1
i can normally do 3-4 depending on how active ppl are i can do more but i prefer not to in case they pick up xD
i got a friend who is joining and im gonna be asking a few more soon
no skills in GFX but i know what looks good xD
/had over 300 sets in 2 years xD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member

Goody. Well i recommend Valkyra and "the game".
I also need people to start telling here who wants to play The game. Cos i don't want it to go to waste.

And goodyyy... XD

And same here. My GFX skills suck. Big time. However.....i know a few people who are good at it. So i am gonna bug em too. To help. <.<

Banchou

Staff member
o_O that pic sorta makes me wanna hug it xD

the game o_O?
sorry not looked much at the RP section since i been busy, but as you can see >.> i been working on changes the moment i had free time xD
like the 2 OCC and 1 Rp i changed into 1 RP, 1 OCC, 1 CC. seriously why the 2 OCC O.O?
i also plan to fix the rules since it seems no offense to shadow he jst ripped off the ones i brought over from a mates site when Muffin first started with no credit >.>
got any idea's as to what should change and what should change before i kill of Ryka with constant ideas/orders on what should be changed or not Ara? <--------- ask you since you been mod here much much longer xD

ya i should be able to look at them tho xD

oh i cant wait to see ^-^

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Np. Check it. When you have time. ;) And yes i am actually quite glad. it was cos of the difficulty level i think. The thing was. Or i think it was. As imagined by Shadow. That we have 3 sections for rp games.
The serious ones / less serious ones / and do what ever you want, but respect thet' rules/ ones. That is why there was 2 OCC. It is only my opinion. So we should ask Shadow about it. :p

Well.lol Shadow was my boss / mod. I joined to help out. :p What i would change? Hmz...there is a lot of ideas. I don't know where to start o_O

;) And now i reall yneed to install ps cs 3. lol ... so i can make it.. :p

Banchou

Staff member
@ Ara: from what Ryka said Shadow is no longer a mod and has been removed

so it's me and you
/refuses to be blue xD

lol start with the simple ones Ryka will be back soon

and the reason i questioned the 2 occ's was
the GD was in one and nothing else so it made no sense
so i had it changed to a charecter compleation section
so people can post threads for compleated charecters for quick look at them in a RP instead of looking through pages

[Sorry my spellings bad my comp wont rick click so i cnt edit >.>]

the certian lvls are nice ^-^ i like that but overall you really only need one OCC thread for all the sign ups

buying photo shop ?