General Discussion

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
they are..? even after so much time..? o-o" well.. i dun think this will work out though. As you saw, there was a clash between me and the other RP'ers because i have a different style of managing my RP's which obviously sucks ._.". That's why i dun think that it will work out with the same people i had this disagreement with. Thus, i think i'll scrap it completely ._."
That is cos it is a good rp. And everyone where waiting for you to continue it. <.< You big meanie. <3 With love ofcourse.

i.. see..? XD were you even part of it..? *tries to remember the members* ._." aaanyway.. i still think it's not an good idea to restart it ._." earm.. with love.. as well..? o-o" xDDDD

T__T another one asking me T____T" i just stated that i kinda dun wanna start it again T-T"
<--- actually posted another, new RP
so yeah.. T^T" i fear that there's gonna be more arguing'n stuff so i kinda dun wanna start it again ._."
oh yeah.. *glomps back*

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Choas..lwe kinda finished the arguing.. then you dissapeared. =.=" and I dont think the arguing will stop if you do another rp with the same unlogical way that we have to know that you made-up something for a part in a rp when you havent even made it up yourself. but oh well, I liked the general idea of Evil.inc and I really liked the rp untill you demanded that we can read your mind ._. that's all. That's all I wanted to make you understand. but oh well do whatever you want to do.

@Pappa, say pappa, you also had that other rp that never started about angels or fallen angels I think it were the Torn? you never started that one D: because you too dissapeared == what's with rpmasters dissapearing?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Mh..so should we delete the Evil Inc or not then?

And i made a chara for Blood tears. And on a side note i am starting to get angry. Cos of Wolf. M. RP.

=.= So...not....cool........

The Digimon R.P also...Shadow is my digimon...

[MENTION=48]Banchou[/MENTION]: sry but.. who are you..? ._." *reads through his people databank* nope.. don't know a person who's called banchou o_o" and do you mean that bloody tears moon whatever it's name is RP..? o-o"

@nisa: weell.. it was more like i expected you guys not to skip through anything buuut.. anyway.. that's the past.. let's forget it.. i'll warn everyone in my RP beforehand this time >-<" like "no skippin travels, i'ma plannin sumthin" or stuff like that ._.

btw.. on a side note.. does nobody want to play sum sorta delinquent on a huge delinquent island, beating the crap out of each other..? ._." XDDD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Banchou is a mod of the rp section. He is also a person who made the rules for this section. And he is a creator of Bloody tears rp.

And Nisa yea i know... XD I love saying it...

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
HAah I can imagne!!! AHah oh YES I only have a couple of more minutes left to write my sign-up for Bloody tears (I feel ashamed if I take longer as almost 10 hours ago I said I'd have it within 10 hours lool planning is not relaly my strongest point XD)

I'm thinking of using Nevaeh again.. I liked her D:

wait.. could it be that banchou is either aran or rinno..? o-O"
<-- was part of bloody tears like a year ago or so on MF o-o"
if so, can i recycle my assimilating werewolf character..? o-o

@nisa: wasn't nevaeh your char in evil inc..? =D

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
@ Banchou : sry but.. who are you..? ._." *reads through his people databank* nope.. don't know a person who's called banchou o_o" and do you mean that bloody tears moon whatever it's name is RP..? o-o"

it's me Moon xDDD
[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Banchou is trinitymoon and god permission of rinno to use the rp : D

Also i still want a more romance based rp :c

Zomg ninja!!!! :|

OHMIGAWD MOON! DOOD! HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES! how'zit goin..? =D
and of course i'm gonna sign up :D hell yeah, lookin forward to another epic battle between us in the end :3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Chaos yup Neveah was the character from evil inc. another reason I is sad it ended >.>"

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] Bloody Tears is a ROMANCE and action based rp:3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol lool me too 8D I just hope to learna bit.. and maybe we should jsut make solely romance based rp 8D

I mean you have those programs on tv right? about a bunch of singles getting dumped on an island or mansion? well lol you can make a solely romantic rp out of that XD or we do like the one that once started in the dango sg lol you dunno about that one, but then there were Dango's and Dingo's Dangos males dingos females, who both strand on a deserted island.

Ah I found the original idea:
Welcome to the land of Dangos and Dingos. It is the year 2090 and 80 years ago a fight interrupted between the men and women. After the long and crucial battle there were no real winner. The land has changed completely and became two separate parts, Dangos (men) and Dingos (women). Both species were completely segregated and didn’t talk to one another.

One day the Dangos were going on a trip by sea while the Dingos were going on trip by air. Everything was going as planned when all of a sudden a huge storm irrupted forcing the two groups to find shelter immediately. They stopped at a nearby island not knowing that they were both on the same place....

So Will they be able to overcome their differences and become friends or will they continue to hate each other?? It’s all up to them. . . . .

Occourse no need ot call females dingo's and males dango's xD and there has to be some more logic about how they multplied but lol there is a general idea for a romantic rp XD (and survival rp) or just change it from Man-haters and Woman-haters so they are just a group of people lol not all people XD

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

w/o reading im gonna say something

ur making a Dango based RP?
awesome can i play Ani?????????
xDDDdd

[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]

ya it's been forever man
lost the girl i loved trying to win her back thats about it
how about you

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]

dont worry Chaos and me are good at action ^-^ i'll help you

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
@pappa you should read lol that was an rp that was once in the Dango sg.. whahaha xD so no playing other dango's!! XD and wasnt saying that I'd actually made it >.<" I mean i'm fairly new to rp\s leading one might be something I'm not capable off D: