Staff member
@ Ara: from what Ryka said Shadow is no longer a mod and has been removed

so it's me and you
/refuses to be blue xD

lol start with the simple ones Ryka will be back soon

and the reason i questioned the 2 occ's was
the GD was in one and nothing else so it made no sense
so i had it changed to a charecter compleation section
so people can post threads for compleated charecters for quick look at them in a RP instead of looking through pages

[Sorry my spellings bad my comp wont rick click so i cnt edit >.>]

the certian lvls are nice ^-^ i like that but overall you really only need one OCC thread for all the sign ups

buying photo shop ?

Lol i refused to be blue also. lol Pink is so much more exciting. XD

Hm ok. Well i agree with the chara section. Lets see. We have Wolf Mountain. Virus Exsodus. In the Knight sub sec.

Dungeon 101 has Valkyrie and "The game" and Evil inc. ( btw i don't know what to do with that) Cos Chaos deserted it.

Paladin is empty. There needs to be some projects. I am thinking about making some.

Hear Kingdom has Project Harbinger : Shadow and Nisa chars.

Do you wanna put all of their char sheets in one place? Or by sections where the main game is?

And np. :p I am the typo queen seriously.

And well. I do think all the sign ups should be put in one place. However.If you do that. Then the levels will make no sense?

EDIT : I have the pc already :p ;) I always have a back up copy :p

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
yes pink is much nicer xD plus manly men ware pink xDDDD

if Chaos deserted it remove it or PM and ask him

the OCC is for generally all the sign ups. personally i would rather have all sign ups together then divided makes it more easy in case you find one you like at a lower or higher lvl but looks good
the diff lvls are where you put the actual RP's ad i like them xD

on the CC
it's the RP creators choice to put a thread up and request you put in your compleated char's
i believe it to be much more easy and less time consuming not everyone does it and i respect it

typo Queen o_O /nervous laugh

oh lucky i dont got it >.>

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
How about a poll of interest check* of the members on the forum=? <.< We need to know what they want in order to get them in here. =.=

And also. How about a contest of the players? Lets say, something, like a battlefield arena? What do you think? <.<

And also. How about a contest of the players? Lets say, something, like a battlefield arena? What do you think? <.<
Not to be disrespectful, but have fun coming in on battles between two people who can't agree on an ending and trying to convince them that your judgement wasn't biased. You'll also need to introduce a combat system that everyone can use, or specify if they can use their own system and so forth. A good example would be the Arena on RPGW if you do make this. The system is pretty well along the lines of: 'Play fair and don't godmod, metagame, etc.

Would you organize tournaments in this arena with specific power levels everyone is required to conform to?'

Xiga

I won't start -game- again. Only 3, namely Ara, Derek, and Kamil have repied to the new mentions. And out of those only 2 showed direct interest, and one was unsure. So I guess people weren't as interested as it seemed. v__v

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
They are just lazy Xiga hon. Don't give up. Poke em until they say yes. It works for me. <.<

Not to be disrespectful, but have fun coming in on battles between two people who can't agree on an ending and trying to convince them that your judgement wasn't biased. You'll also need to introduce a combat system that everyone can use, or specify if they can use their own system and so forth. A good example would be the Arena on RPGW if you do make this. The system is pretty well along the lines of: 'Play fair and don't godmod, metagame, etc.

Would you organize tournaments in this arena with specific power levels everyone is required to conform to?'
I don't find it disrespectful in any way. No worry about it. And yea i do see your point here. You are right. The arena should have a good combat system. Strict rules. And about the judge. He or she will be under a constant pressure. I also can see how people can easily come to the conclusion,that a judge is biased. And to answer your question. Yes i would. But to be honest i need to learn as much as i can about the system of the battleground itself. Just to ask. Would D&D rules in cases like this, be of help or not?

@ Ara: first idea good
battle one i kinda agree with Orange
lolz... I agree with him also. And pst..get on the forum more. I can't bug you if you don't. <.< <3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] ooh man OTL I totally forgot about that.. I read it before going to work >.<" and btw you didnt properly mention me.. (you never do as you place a space between Happy and Nisa) but yes I'm still interested, and by now i think I have the time to post XD

they are..? even after so much time..? o-o" well.. i dun think this will work out though. As you saw, there was a clash between me and the other RP'ers because i have a different style of managing my RP's which obviously sucks ._.". That's why i dun think that it will work out with the same people i had this disagreement with. Thus, i think i'll scrap it completely ._."