General Discussion

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oohh that does sound cool : D still heavily plot based but meh but it will need some tweaking here and there and why not just make it more LOST-ish xD by making them get stranded by an aeroplane crash 8'D

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]

xDDD

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

jeez i wanted to make Ani gay xDDDDD
lame would of been fun to play a Dango based RP

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Dango's are pretty obnoxious *cough cough*

And lmao .. i might justdo that.. If I were god with introductionary posts haha 8'D like a Lostverse only non plotbased

@moon: Naw crap D: i know exactly how that feels. I wanted to date some girl but she rejected me for one of my best friends =w= but yeah, life had it's ups and downs for me, got in some fight a week ago in greece :D 'twas fun >:3

*lifts hand* i know quite some dangos ._."

Banchou

Staff member

im only obnoxious cuz im jst that awesome xDDDD

[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]

nah dude i had her i jst lost her due to me being a complete and utter retard

they will learn to fear us xDDDD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Choas.. oh really? gimme an a rough guess about how many dango's there are and how many you know XD

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] you can also go for the common highschool grounds XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
But Im not in High School so it's harder to imagine hahah xD okay Im just complaining now.. Ill brainstorm some ideas.. I really wanna make an RP :0 to learn how it is = D

i was in youar channel in skype.. you forgot..? well.. there's rev.. and lily.. and you.. and ani.. and some other people i forgot.. oh wait, rina was there too, she brought me into it :D

@Moon: oh? is that so..? well.. men tend to do stupid things until they realize that what they lost was one of the most important things to them.. you're not the only guy out there who f***ed things up =w=

EDIT: @nisa: luluyuyu was there too.. wasn't she..? o-o"

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol no I didnt forget about that but seriously.. there are over 100 dango's that was my point XD You cant really say you know them all if you only know those who are on skype ^^" and then knowing them well is again another point XD but ooh wells..I dont think anyone knows all the dango's very well ^^"

Ahah yeah LIly would be nice to know how it is to lead an rpp ^^" but I think I wanna play one rp that doesnt just stop all of a sudden because of Rp masters/leaders dissapearing before actually staritng myself so I have an idea of wha tto do lol

that's why i said i know some :D as a non dango, that's a lot <-<" XDD and most members are kinda inactive anyway.. ain't they..? o-o" can't use skype over here so i can't check T^T"

and about managing RP's.. it can be quite straining =w= keeping check on everyone so they won't godmode.. trying to make stuff acceptable for everyone.. actually dealing with godmodders.. the worst thing is though if you come up with a RP and no one signs up =w=

Banchou

Staff member

anyone can make there own RP ^-^

your not in HS?

[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]

i happened to screw up 4 times >.>

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whaha true!! YEah and also true that dango's are a bit inactive lately ^^" but heeeyy we started out more than a year ago!! XD cant expect everyone to be a active as back then...

Hmm well still I'll wait till I actually really played one :p

@moon: .. that's nothing, believe me "OTL ... anyyyway.. you gotta get over it. With time, wounds will heal and the only thing that will remind you will be the little scar that's left.. do you know how it is to watch the girl you love flirt with you all day long, and all of the sudden lose all interest in you and date someone else all of the sudden..? and even getting pregnant 4 months later..? THAT sucks =w=

@nisa: so it's still like that..? i do have to check up on you guys every now and then.. as the only partially sane person over there ._."