Hello ^^

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Hello Everyone ^^
I am one of the members of Anime Tempest that merged with the site. I was the graphics gal there and handled the graphic competitions and what not. Anyway you call me Amanda or Panda is my nickname.

Feel free to talk to me, I open to talking with pretty much anyone. English isn't my strong point so if my words are a bit...jumbled at time, I'm sorry, just try to bare with me :p

I enjoy anime a lot. My favorites probably being Black Lagoon, Code Geass and Durarara!!, I'm sure there is more but I can't quite remember at the moment.

I'm from California, a college student, I'm a junior there, about to get my AA in Business in about a year which is pretty much my main focus now.

I've read very few manga, I'm afraid, so I don't really have a favorite :/

Musical Interest? I like a lot of music, pretty much can't go anywhere without my ipod, it's pretty much permanently glued to my hand. I also taught myself to play piano a couple years ago, I don't play often but off and on when I'm in the mood for it.

Other interest, well like I said I was the gfx girl, so definitely gfx, it is pretty rare when Photoshop isn't opened on my laptop. I also love Video games, specifically RPG. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy IX.

I don't have a big family so naturally I'm really close to all of them as well as my boyfriend, [MENTION=2015]ZeroKnight[/MENTION] as he's known on here ^^

...and I think that's it.
Nice to meet you all, see you around ^^

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[MENTION=1974]Pyre[/MENTION]: I still hate you with all my being for doing <3

of course I will, who will harass you for hours on end~?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Herro from the resident hamster/pony

Play AGs. That's all I'm gonna say to whore out my own section. If you're interested, drop my a visitor message/PM/etc.

Speaking of GFX, I think there's currently an open spot for managing the section as the two people in charge of the place are currently on hiatus.

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]

Welcome welcome! So nice to see more GFXers around. Do visit our Soul Sanctuary (that's where all the galleries/etc. are) and do consider making a GFX gallery!

;hello;

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]: AG's? I'm not sure what that means ._.
oh that sounds nice. I managed that SOTM on Anime Tempest so I don't mind helping out if you guys need someone :)

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: Thank you ^^
and yes I will be once I get used to the forum and lurking around a bit :p
I had one on Anime Tempest so I'm not sure if it's getting transferred so I'll wait ^^'

@Syn: *pokes* what do you mean? D: you love meh
*hugs* I know more people I know ._. I feel like a newbie again lolz

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Welcome to G2. I am The Jest, RP extraordinaire. Do stop on by the RP section sometime.

Please wait while we break down your wall. :hohoho: