Hello?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='noex1337']Not familiar with that guy. But he's one of the few to have managed to befriend the trolle, so that must say something[/QUOTE]

Which one??

Btw I befriended pijoed LOL

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know Noex (I think he was referring to the debating-related conversation we were having earlier Kiyo)

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='insane-azn']

Btw I befriended pijoed LOL[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='noex1337']Wait, what? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA?[/QUOTE]

Thing is, when I did, I was unaware that she was the epitome of trolls. It was only after I befriended here that I found out she was an idiot. But that doesn't mean I can break the friendship cos it will be too harsh. In a bit of a bind here, hmm...

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Yo noex xD

No wonder I wonder where the hell is your welcoming thread.

You just created it xD[/QUOTE]

Wassup! I'm sure you noticed I'm trying to withdraw from the AG. I just doubt any will be as awesome as the one Sawa made (OH SO CLOSE!)

[quote name='insane-azn']Thing is, when I did, I was unaware that she was the epitome of trolls. It was only after I befriended here that I found out she was an idiot. But that doesn't mean I can break the friendship cos it will be too harsh. In a bit of a bind here, hmm...[/QUOTE]

Just do it. What's the worst that can happen?

godofwar7

sawa's AG was players trying to deal with deception from the host, normal AGs is where players try to deal with deception from other players D=

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']sawa's AG was players trying to deal with deception from the host, normal AGs is where players try to deal with deception from other players D=[/QUOTE]

Agreed xD

Thought, Sawa's AG is kinda mind-screw.......

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Omg. This thread is really funny ;haha;

Welcome, Noex! Weird thing I find you being more carefree in here rather than in MF xD