Immortal Regis Nexus

Xiga

Originally Posted by Scorpion Why do you make Ideals for a group that you can't display yourself as the Ideal leader?
In what way do you possess any standing to question me?
I wonder this too..:huuh: And seing how this is a Question thread....

Edit: Wondering the same as Scorpion. Other wise i would have answered my own Q already ^w^

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
how many suits do you own? :huuh:
I never counted them. :huuh:

will you take me out to dinner? Can i wear a dress? :p

You can wear anything you want. Just make sure it comes off easily. :hohoho:

I wonder this too..:huuh: And seing how this is a Question thread....

Edit: Wondering the same as Scorpion. Other wise i would have answered my own Q already ^w^

And naturally I would pose the same question to you as I did him.

Zero Phoenix

what happened btw @Xiga and @Zero Phoenix :| ?

Your guess is as good as mine Rascal-kun. For some individuals, the internet is all they have in this world. :smart:

I personally have little time for such distractions but that hasn't stopped some from attempting to demonize me. Envy inspires jealousy and jealousy inspires hate. Of course I don't presume that I don't piss people off. I'm fully aware that I do but I believe that the fact I care little of it may be in part to blame for Xiga's continued hatred of me. Or perhaps it could be that she hates so many people I'm just a bump in the road. A hateful affair among many you might say. In any case it doesn't concern me. I've extended the olive branch three times now which is something I don't do. She can continue to do what she does best: hate. And all the idiots who support her are free to hate me as well.

Rascal

Your guess is as good as mine Rascal-kun. For some individuals, the internet is all they have in this world.
:/ i guess ur referring to those types that like to place themselves in positions of power and leadership online because they lack it irl eh?

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] x.x gomen gomen

Zero Phoenix

She doesn't hate you. <.< She is just mad at you. A bit.
That's quite a "bit" of anger. Does anger usually persist for weeks? :huuh:I suppose it could but I suppose with responsibilities in the "real world" I could not feign concern.

:/ i guess ur referring to those types that like to place themselves in positions of power and leadership online because they lack it irl eh?

@Arachna x.x gomen gomen

Hmmm, no. :shiftyeyes:I'm referring to people who beef online over things that are so terribly pedestrian. :smart:But I suppose your interpretation could extend towards mods. Hm, good catch.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
That's quite a "bit" of anger. Does anger usually persist for weeks? :huuh:I suppose it could but I suppose with responsibilities in the "real world" I could not feign concern.
It can last for a long time. :sigh: :shrug: Who knows. But she really is not that kind of person. Or at least i don't see her as that.

Zero Phoenix

Well I must depart. Rascal-kun I will answer your question upon my return. [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]: Until next time my beloved.

[YOUTUBE]PqUl6n92DJg[/YOUTUBE]