League of Legends

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
No, I have something against Tryndamere because there are summoners who FUCKING INSTALOCK TRYNDAMERE and PROCEED TO FEED THE ENEMY TEAM and WIN LIFE

Yea, that's about how much I hate him.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
No, I have something against Tryndamere because there are summoners who FUCKING INSTALOCK TRYNDAMERE and PROCEED TO FEED THE ENEMY TEAM and WIN LIFE

Yea, that's about how much I hate him.
Some time ago there was this jungling Tryndamere that right at start said he's going to die at lizard in such a serious way. And what he said he did.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I seriously have a list now of characters i hate.

Twitch ..freaking oracle costs over 400...so i need ot jungle..and then stupid team is stupid and rawr...

Fiddle : do i need to say why? Seriously..i hate him deeply..

And of course i can't forget freaking Karthus and his freaking ulti...rawr

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Le fuuuuu, I totally forgot about Karthus and his damned ulti..

Xin Zhao and Malzahar can be so much pain for me too

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Well... Xin is usually a good target for me. I play with Nocturne and Vayne. So i don't have problems with him. And yea Mal can be a pain in the arss..

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeah, I agree Xin is alright when I play as Nocturne, otherwise it kills me to see his fugly face on the loading screen D:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Twitch ..freaking oracle costs over 400...so i need ot jungle..and then stupid team is stupid and rawr...

Fiddle : do i need to say why? Seriously..i hate him deeply..

And of course i can't forget freaking Karthus and his freaking ulti...rawr
Rawr, no one ever picks Twitch anymore, because he's so, ugh, squishy. If you fail ganking early, it's over for you.

Fiddle, yeah, they are annoying.

Karthus, meh, I don't play damage dealers so I wouldn't know myself.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
lol....well i hate Karthus only cos of his ulti. There are a few players that are really good. They aim at you right after the 5 vs 5 fight. And if you are on low health. They use ulti and you are gonne. Even if you did survive and win in the fight.

I want a new noc's skin. Void noc is awesome. I usually go for the stun. + fear then all attack. And then i run for it. When i get ulti i aim the support first. After that it is all child's play. Bloodthirster + phantom edge and more attack speed. And i do tons of damage at high speed. <3 Tanks don't stand a chance with me. ;)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.

I want a new noc's skin. Void noc is awesome. I usually go for the stun. + fear then all attack. And then i run for it. When i get ulti i aim the support first. After that it is all child's play. Bloodthirster + phantom edge and more attack speed. And i do tons of damage at high speed. <3 Tanks don't stand a chance with me. ;)
Ffffyes, I bought Void noc skin.
As well as Frozen Terror and Ravager xD
Man, nothing stands a chance against a feeded noc.
And if you know how to play Noc, it's not rare to end up completely feeded.
I love that character <3