League of Legends

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I sometimes have problem with tanks early-mid game, but I've never had any problems late game

But then again, all the tanks I meet are horrible. So I've never actually had the chance to measure against an actual tank :c

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It kinda depends on their build early game and items late game. I always make my Rammus a late game champ, he's so awesome even with pure tank items. Aegis, Warmongers, thornmail/force of nature. 5/24/1 and armour penetration, hp per lvl, mr per lvl and flat hp quints.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
>Thornmail
My worst nightmare.

I think I'll start playing Annie again for a while. I miss her insane nuke damage

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I once full built Caitlyn with PD Greaves BC IE FrozenMallet and Bloodthirster.

I sold my greaves and black cleaver for 2 phantom dancers.

The rest of the match was just trollicious. Thornmail couldn't do a shit to me because of Bloodthirster.

As for tanks, I love playing Cho'Gath and Leona. Cho Gath farms like a boss and Leona cc's like a boss, but she's kinda UP.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, well, I'm actually considering to play Annie, even though I don't like playing the damage dealers. Who knows, I might buy it. A week ago I got a refund for an accidental purchase, and since they said they could refund up to 3 items, I gave back the skins I bought from promotion. I know how to make moneys, even virtual ones, rawr~

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeah, Annie pretty much 2 or 3 shots everyone late game. Hahaha, nice~ Might refund some Annie skins as I like the default one more than the only two skins I have, now that I know they actually take refunds. *u*

Rascal

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] .___. guess ill reconsider begging u to help me...

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] D: but these kind of games are so cool

Faux Angel said:
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] D: but these kind of games are so cool
Missing a spell and then having your teammate swear at you for an hour saying that you "suck balls" and "should go kill yourself and die" certainly doesn't count as being "cool".