Moe Man Challenge

Sanae

Staff member
I challenge all the manly me of and all the womenily (I know, that's not a word) women of G2 Muffin!

My challenge to you today is to watch this clip from Clannad After Story and tell me that you did not at least shed tears of manliness :hmph:

WARNING
DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT OR HAVE INTENTIONS ON WATCHING CLANNAD /CLANNAD AFTER STORY D=

[YOUTUBE]BTLIkPPm3ZE[/YOUTUBE]

@Crom @Zero Phoenix @Noex @Pimp @The Prince @魔風 @Biomega
I may have forgotten some manly men... but those are the ones that came to mind right away xD;

Witcher

Well, after you've watched every season and episode of Fist of The North Star, there are no manly tears left to shed :ke ima:.

I challenge all the manly me of and all the womenily (I know, that's not a word) women of G2 Muffin!​

My challenge to you today is to watch this clip from Clannad After Story and tell me that you did not at least shed tears of manliness :hmph:

WARNING
DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT OR HAVE INTENTIONS ON WATCHING CLANNAD /CLANNAD AFTER STORY D=

[YOUTUBE]BTLIkPPm3ZE[/YOUTUBE]

@Crom @Zero Phoenix @Noex @Pimp @The Prince @魔風 @Biomega
I may have forgotten some manly men... but those are the ones that came to mind right away xD;
I dont know about this video but the last few episodes of After story did make me want to shed a tear.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] that pissed me off more then anything...He sees she is sick..Right...So lets go walk her out in the freezing cold...Smart move jack ass.. :hmph:

:mad : He is a Murderer!

Sanae

Staff member
@Sanae that pissed me off more then anything...He sees she is sick..Right...So lets go walk her out in the freezing cold...Smart move jack ass.. :hmph:

:mad : He is a Murderer!
Lol, yeah, I thought the same thing too for a bit, but then. It was her dying wish to go on the trip with him again ^__^ So, I can see how he was torn between keeping her at home or fulfilling her wish u_u

We should all do a Lets Watch of Clannad and Clannad After Story together some day 8D Prove to you manly men that not all moe anime is crap u_u/

Sanae

Staff member
I haven't seen the series yet, so I'll refrain from clicking.. So tempted, but won't xD

@Rum You're a manly man.. Can you watch that clip I posed in the OP and resist shedding man tears?

@Lightning @Das Gottios

Manly men.. Manly men.. where are you :hmph:

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: Maybe if i had a clue what was happening, but i didn't. All I know is some little girl died for god knows what reason.