Oh look a cookie...

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Sup. I'm one of those newfags coming in from Animetempest. Figured I should re-introduce myself...

I go by Darkchao45. I'm a member of many different sites so it wouldn't surprise me if one of you recognize my name or vice-versa.

If the above isn't why my name rings a bell then its because you probably played one of the Sonic Adventure games *high fives* :coool:

My anime and manga tastes vary. I like all genres and am generally open minded. However, I'm not particularly fond of lolis and yaoi. The only exceptions for loli are K-On and another show I currently can't remember for the life of me. I have also read some VN's but since they are so time consuming I generally don't play them.

Fav anime include: Cowboy Bebop, NGE, Gundam Wing, TTGL, Death Note, Code Geass, Kanon (2006), Black Butler, Clannad, Steins;Gate, and many more but this would take up the whole page.

Fav manga include: Land of The Blindfolded, Zombie Loan, E's, D.N.Angel, etc...

Now for some personal info.

Currently in my second year of college, studying Art/Graphic Design. So far I've been taking Art classes but I know basic PS and AI. I am a man, yes a man. I specify this because I generally have female avatars up and people always confuse me for a girl =/

That's pretty much it. Nice to meet you all whom I've never met before :)

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I salute you good sir. Sonic Adventures 1 and 2, are my favorite among the Sonic Games, and frankly two of my favorite games ever. They are what inspire me to be a Game Designer, something I am starting my path to become the day after tomorrow when I go to college for Game Design.

Welcome to G2, I am the Jest, RP extraordinaire. Do stop on by the RP section sometime.

Please wait while we break down your walls. :hohoho:

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
I salute you good sir. Sonic Adventures 1 and 2, are my favorite among the Sonic Games, and frankly two of my favorite games ever. They are what inspire me to be a Game Designer, something I am starting my path to become the day after tomorrow when I go to college for Game Design.

Welcome to G2, I am the Jest, RP extraordinaire. Do stop on by the RP section sometime.

Please wait while we break down your walls. :hohoho:
Bro, I LOVED the Sonic Adventure games. God knows how many times I have replayed both over the years. Kudos to you for wanting to become a Game Designer. After I get my Art degree I may go into the game designing field as well lol

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Herro from the resident hamster/pony

Play AGs. That's all I'm gonna say to whore out my own section. If you're interested, drop my a visitor message/PM/etc.

Oh, and wai u call urself a newfag D: