Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5

"Citizens, don't slack off just because a lot of people died yesterday."

"Today, noex1337 had the most votes despite the Computer's warning. All votes against this non-existant threat were ignored. Instead, the Head of Troubleshooting was killed. With this the entire Troubleshooting department is dead, and we will have to hire new employees to shoot any trouble after the Emergency has ended." [Bloodrazor (Head of Troubleshooting)] has died.

"Two other citizens died when they tripped and fell down the SP-427-A bottomless pit. So careless, but nobody can claim credit for their deaths. Strange that they both chose the same day to ignore the caution signs which were very clearly posted in the nearby Violet sector..." [Ray (Sierra(PURGE))] and [Arachna (Sierra)] have died of inactivity.

"But no deaths from random beatings! We can't wait for Computer-sponsored events or random chance to deal with all our problems; Friend Computer has far too much to deal with as is. Although everything done by it is obviously perfect, there is a limit to the number of perfect things which it may do."

Summary:
-[Bloodrazor (Head of Troubleshooting)] dies of the lynch because the Computer insists that noex1337 doesn't exist.
-[Ray (Sierra(PURGE))] and [Arachna (Sierra)] have died of inactivity.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
"Two other citizens died when they tripped and fell down the SP-427-A bottomless pit. So careless, but nobody can claim credit for their deaths. Strange that they both chose the same day to ignore the caution signs which were very clearly posted in the nearby Violet sector..." [Ray (Sierra(PURGE))] and [Arachna (Sierra)] have died of inactivity.
Second favorite Death next to the Coin flip of Doom

Hmmm. Well gonna have to do this the hard way. Seeing as noex isn't showing up in the archive as well. Time to beat you down the standard way.

Citizens that aren't registered should not exist. You should not exist.

It's impossible, you can't get rid of me. I'm haunting you!

[YOUTUBE]x8MO2ShVBV0[/YOUTUBE]
Um.... *jumps into spiritual plane* *drags into physical plane by sheer force of will* *shoves into ghost sealing orb*

Phew. Now that that's out of the way, who's up for finding a way to actually kill off this ghost?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Um.... *jumps into spiritual plane* *drags into physical plane by sheer force of will* *shoves into ghost sealing orb*

Phew. Now that that's out of the way, who's up for finding a way to actually kill off this ghost?

I hacked him and the only way to do it is if everyone uses their attacks on him and not vote him gone. :shrug: the one time hacking worked for me its useless because no one is on the same page.

I hacked him and the only way to do it is if everyone uses their attacks on him and not vote him gone. :shrug: the one time hacking worked for me its useless because no one is on the same page.
That's going to be a pretty tough thing to do, attack a non-existent person.

so.... the people who are left are:

• Me
  • the non-existent noex
  • Biomega
  • Lily
  • Kulitman
  • the self-hating shadowolf
  • pimpd
  • Zombehs

2 days left to do anything.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
That's going to be a pretty tough thing to do, attack a non-existent person.

so.... the people who are left are:

• Me
  • the non-existent noex
  • Biomega
  • Lily
  • Kulitman
  • the self-hating shadowolf
  • pimpd
  • Zombehs

2 days left to do anything.
Yep, we don't have much to do in anyway. Wait, Noex is a hologram?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Hehehe, while you're wasting you're time attacking me, i think you're forgetting about the high programmers and the troubleshooters. Going by the high vote count = computer ally, Kulitman should be next. And remember, I have yet to be wrong (moi and Pony-chan were my calls). Good luck NK-ing me guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.