Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2

"Good morning citizens of Alpha Complex, today Friend Computer is disappointed. The reasons will be made clear momentarily."

"The following deaths occured last night: A house was demolished on the grounds that nobody appeared to be living there, but someone was inside. Friend Computer insists he must have been dead of natural causes before the demolition, otherwise there would have been signs of his existance." [necrotyr (PURGE(Sierra))] has died of inactivity.

"The Voting has also proceeded smoothely, with the votes again indicating one citizen by a wide margin. The execution had no problems." [Sanae (Communist(IWW))] has died.

"That is all. As you can see, there were no traitors beaten to death by angry mobs last night. Friend Computer reminds you that failing to discover traitors is treason, as is failing to kill discovered traitors or report them in some other manner. Please make more effort to kill traitors."

"Luckily, our skillful Internal Security forces have detained several suspects found accessing restricted areas. Judgement will be passed and a full list released tommorow." [3 citizens have been arrested]

"Final announcement: Maintenance staff is relieved from the duty of repairing doors stuck open. The issue has been found to be a software hack and can be remotely repaired by Friend Computer. Checks will be made at the end of the day to close anything open." [The day post now better indicates that hacked doors are not usable the next day at all].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You are as skilled as your predecessor..." [A bomb has been made].
"Why was that door still closed?"

"I'm sorry! It was too hard, and then the security..." [An Ability has failed].
"Why can't I find him???" [An attack has failed].

summary:
-Sanae and necrotyr are dead
-Arrests have been made
-A bomb has been made
-A small number of actions failed.
I'm not sure on the SiERRA or other things since it has no color code on the first page. Same with Sanae.

I hope I'm not of these 3... I wonder why pimpd said it was 4.

Arrests?? Bomb making?? Well how lovely.

I hope one of these aren't me......but i have bad luck for these kind of situations.

lIf the paranoia wasn't bad enough now there is a bomb to deal with......*holds head* and wonders what he stumbled into.

Hmm 2 communists down wonder how many to go
Communists aren't bad, they are against the computer. The friend computer actually wants to beat the poor communists to death. xD

Kulitman said:
I'm not sure on the SiERRA or other things since it has no color code on the first page. Same with Sanae.

It originally said 4 due to me failing.

I have double checked and it should be correct now.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology

Ah it was 4 before......
:*26:

Arrests?? Bomb making?? Well how lovely.

Communists aren't bad, they are against the computer. The friend computer actually wants to beat the poor communists to death. xD
yeah i know but i figured with the number of players there cant be to many left if it is divided equally...if i am wrong then then i learned from it and i move on to the next fail moment.

Jimzy

Too much love and attention. Blood, are you homo? o_O LOL

Public Question: How can someone get into another Rank/Clearance?
Example, your clearance is only up to green rank, how can you make it to blue? o_O

Ah it was 4 before......
:*26:

yeah i know but i figured with the number of players there cant be to many left if it is divided equally...if i am wrong then then i learned from it and i move on to the next fail moment.
I honestly have no clue, with there being so many factions.
And no worries~ It's all a learning experience anyways ^^

Too much love and attention. Blood, are you homo? o_O LOL

Public Question: How can someone get into another Rank/Clearance?
Example, your clearance is only up to green rank, how can you make it to blue? o_O
By hacking of course :3
Depending on what your hack level is, will depend on how high of an area you can get to. So for your example, if your green clearance. If you want to get to Blue, you need a hacking skill of 4 I believe. Make sense?

noex1337

Emmie was here
It's day 3 and I'm still alive. That's always good to know. Anyway, I'm a tad bit confused. Is everyone a spy? And what's with these IWW people, are they good or bad?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
It's day 3 and I'm still alive. That's always good to know. Anyway, I'm a tad bit confused. Is everyone a spy? And what's with these IWW people, are they good or bad?
Then we would all have some kind of info on each other.....or maybe we do and haven't figured out how the pieces fit..

Also blood was the only one to vote for Ray that i saw and yet ray got 5 votes does that mean that one blood vote =5

noex1337

Emmie was here
Yeah, I noticed his and crestham's votes were ridiculous before when I was voted. Did anyone investigate the guy? And if anyone cares, [MENTION=36]VivaLaPony Onee-chan[/MENTION] shows up as a spy for the IWW.

(Trying to get my non-spam post in in case I can't actually get on tomorrow) So more power per vote might indicate their status. If someone could investigate them, we'd know for sure.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I have to agree with Moi on this one.

Higher level clearance does not mean a person is baddy.

However ..no one is looking into the fact there is a team of "High programmers" in the game also? That are baddies? Yes?
They do protect the computer if i am not mistaken. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.