Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the area system is so poorly understood:

There are no limits to the number of areas you can move through, and if no move is specified you will be in the highest area you are cleared for at the end of today. Subsequent days will leave you in that area if no move is specified.

Hacked doors will only stay open for one day, and hacking a door does not automatically indicate going through it.

You may specify when you want to Move, such as moving after the standard actions occur, but if not specified you will be moved immediately.

"Doors" are not specific locations. There are no doors between red and any area other than yellow.

The day will end in 7 hours.
This is better to understand.. but what I had understood is correct too.

Day 1

"Good morning again Alpha Complex, although we are disappointed that last night was not more eventful it was acceptable for the first day of the Emergency. We will now commence a report of the casualties."

"The Head of the Troubleshooter department was gunned down by a security bot which witnessed him attempting to hack into the personal data of a High Programmer. Such an action is of course treason, and his death is recorded as 'acceptable'." Head of Troubleshooting has lost a clone. "One Troubleshooter was at the scene and insisted that their boss had been tailing a traitor, but the decision could not be swayed." [Abilities failed].

"Additionally, the body of a Troubleshooter has been discovered. On the body was evidence indicating that the Troubleshooter was involved with both the Communists and the IWW. Friend Computer is celebrating this joyous occasion by reminding everybody that beating Communists with heavy objects is mandatory." [Seraph Lucis Eli (Troubleshooter(Communist(IWW)))] is dead.

"One noted chemist has passed away due to unknown illness. His apprentice has now been promoted to the position of noted chemist and has access to all his predecessor's files." [Auron has left the game due to health reasons].

"Finally, the voting system has turned out to a great start. A High Programmer decided to demote a citizen on grounds of his archive data being in an unpleasant font. Following this noble act, he was voted 'most traitorous of the day' and publicly executed. Searching his living space revealed that he owned an image of Outside, confirming his treason." [Crestham (Sierra)] has been lynched.

"That is all for obituaries. Less interestingly, several citizens report noticing individuals with 'obvious killing intent' roaming the lower levels, but no further bodies have been found. Friend Computer reminds these anonymous citizens that failure is treason." [3 attacks failed]

"Special buletin for maintinance workers, one YELLOW door and three BLUE doors have been sabotaged, and must be repaired immediately by appropriate crews. Failure to repair the doors before breakfast will be considered treason." [Doors were open yesterday].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A high ranking official barely restrained his disappointment. "I'm sure Friend Computer has a wonderful reason for getting rid of all my work. But, since I haven't been told differently, I'll just continue with what I normally do." [A clone has been made].

Summary:
-Crestham and Seraph Lucis Eli are dead
-Auron has left the game
-One clone has died, one clone has been created
-Doors were open, with few taking advantage
-Several people failed

GM Note: It has been brought to my attention that I forgot the following: Instead of taking a Standard action and a Free action, players may take two free actions.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
uneventful but interesting i think the paranoia is setting in on who belongs to what and what can be done to prevent more unnecessary deaths.

Btw. Do some peoples votes count more then others cause the numbers add to more then the people playing?

Sanae

Staff member
Oh my, dead people O_O I mean, not just from lynch o.o;

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] I dunno, but Cresty did say Blood was the boss, so I wonder.. Or, did I read too much into that?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
So does that mean boss votes = worth more per vote?

If so it would be dangerous to go against the grain if you were a leader because you would stand out and be targeted!

Sanae

Staff member
I'm not really sure if Cresty meant it as a nickname type thing or could there be a boss in this game? If so, I wonder what he's the boss of o.o

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
"Additionally, the body of a Troubleshooter has been discovered. On the body was evidence indicating that the Troubleshooter was involved with both the Communists and the IWW. Friend Computer is celebrating this joyous occasion by reminding everybody that beating Communists with heavy objects is mandatory." [Seraph Lucis Eli (Troubleshooter(Communist(IWW)))] is dead.
The Troubleshooters team is down by 1 mem.

"Finally, the voting system has turned out to a great start. A High Programmer decided to demote a citizen on grounds of his archive data being in an unpleasant font. Following this noble act, he was voted 'most traitorous of the day' and publicly executed. Searching his living space revealed that he owned an image of Outside, confirming his treason." [Crestham (Sierra)] has been lynched.
Sierra is down by 1 mem.

Auron left?

And what about this damn doors. You hack em to fix em?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well, the day post didn't clarify much :c And lol @Blood being ze 'boss' xD

But I wonder... if a door is hacked, does that mean that that door is open and available to all of that area? or just the person that hacked/opened/something it D:

Seraph..troubleshooter and communist..talk about contradicting xD I'm going to assume (from the wiki) that almost everyone has some second agenda going on xD Paranoia~

Jimzy

Just realized that everyone needs ONE NON-SPAM POST EACH DAY. /facepalm

I still don't know who to lynch. I don't even have any idea what's going on. :/
Bah, maybe NO VOTE will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.