Show Yourself!

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
here's yet another picture of me...it's from my freshman year of high school when I was living in the basement of my aunt and uncles...
pic was taken when I was in NJROTC

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
^omg that hat, lolz and it says skin XD that's brilliant, i like itand~had to wear a dress to my family's formal thanksgiving renuion thing...yah i know it's a big messdon't remember too much...i got drunk with my grandma XD was epic~i have to say though...i learned things about my grandma that i should not know o.0 she parties more then me

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 15665"']^omg that hat, lolz and it says skin XD that's brilliant, i like itand~had to wear a dress to my family's formal thanksgiving renuion thing...yah i know it's a big messdon't remember too much...i got drunk with my grandma XD was epic~i have to say though...i learned things about my grandma that i should not know o.0 she parties more then me
[/quote]damn it girl, you look really hawt.... god damn it my bi side is coming out again.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 15666"']damn it girl, you look really hawt.... god damn it my bi side is coming out again.[/quote]aw thank you kira ^^ that made me smile

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Everyone is sexy around here.But now that will change XD.I have some old photos here and there. But unlike all you, I am not so good-looking =PWell, you were warned.Let's start with this one, took on September.
Haha! It was just a quick shot to show my new clothes. The scenario is the worst ever, the kitchen =P

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 15663"']ah shut up lolz, i'll never admit anything about me dammit xPit's cuase i'm invisible, no one can see me @.@[/quote]Even when it's completely true, you sexy betch~ <3[quote name='"Grimmwolf' date=' post: 15664"']my hat
damn I just looooooove my hat xDmy ..crown ^.^[/quote]I lol'dIs that custom made? XD[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 15666"']damn it girl, you look really hawt.... god damn it my bi side is coming out again.[/quote]Haha, your bi side is sexy~ <3[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 15668"']Everyone is sexy around here.But now that will change XD.I have some old photos here and there. But unlike all you, I am not so good-looking =PWell, you were warned.Let's start with this one, took on September.
Haha! It was just a quick shot to show my new clothes. The scenario is the worst ever, the kitchen =P[/quote]o_O You LOOK like someone who enjoys Loli, you fekking peado!XD I'm just kidding man. But why with the negativity? Not worse than my pics XD

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 15669"']Haha, your bi side is sexy~ <3[/quote]oh really now? then I should tell you how close my Bi-side almost came out this weekend~

amandaluvsya

Staff member
@Zero : i never admit anything, you know that xP shut up your pics are fine@Kira : did it really.....huh...msn now...i want to hear this.@Dark : shut up your pic is fine, and were all sexy my ass, i'm not, screw that.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
[quote name='"Maszrum' date=' post: 15676"']I am a picture whore so yeah.....
...uhm....Lol. ;P
[/quote]Very pretty as well! :lol:I think I'll lurk this thread some more :tongue: *tries not to sound like a creeper*

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
@Diablo: eh? What was supposed to be on your link?!Hehe, nice shot, Maz =DAnother one from me. Everyone who says Brazil doesn't have cold days, should try it XD. There, I am full with winter clothes =P. Took inside my bedroom.