Show Yourself!

alright, so I am packing right now, cause I am going home tommarow. so I figure cause I promise manda some pics of me and my new hat so HERE THEY ARE MANDA PANDA :Dingore what I am wearing, its my "I-don't-give-a-flying-crap-I-am-home-all-day" clothes. well pants wise. :Dsorry if they are dark. blame my crappy ass light-stand that is beside me. >.>
*_* twislers are so good, even though they are like a week old. >.>
awww my kitty is staring at you guys, I never noticed that. (she is fake not real) >.>

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 15713"']@Kira : you should send the hat to me, i want it[/quote]hell no girl, thats my hat. >.<I can get you the hat if you want. XD

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 15705"']
[/quote]Lol. You look like a LOT like someone I sorta know IRL, only slightly darker.Also, +Rep for "Freedom isn't Free".@kiraOrder of the Black Knights hat. Do want. Surrender now, or face perma-ban.

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 15716"']@kiraOrder of the Black Knights hat. Do want. Surrender now, or face perma-ban.[/quote]okay, I shouldn't metchin the bag I got with it. >.> *its a code geass one*but alright I will give it up.