Show Yourself!

Oh I have to post another picture!!! *my friends are so mean to me!*
And one more *this one might scare the most, so you're warned. No nudity, but still...*

?

???????

[quote name='"KuroNightStar' date=' post: 15680"']Oh I have to post another picture!!! *my friends are so mean to me!*
And one more *this one might scare the most, so you're warned. No nudity, but still...*
[/quote]kuro are you eating eggs o_O ?

[quote name='"KuroNightStar' date=' post: 15680"']Oh I have to post another picture!!! *my friends are so mean to me!*
[/quote]that last one is really something man ....nice ^^

[/quote]lol, Spongebob is laughing at you in the last picture

jealousy is an ugly thing, mate...... one of the things that can cause mankind to extinct....by the way.... i rarely do this... but behold!! this is me!!

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 15685"']When I used to have long hair years ago.
I should grow my hair out again, I'm such a pretty gurl.
[/quote]Look at that sexy piece of man-candy ;DLol, long haired mofo's unite!

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Yo-kun: No, I'm not eating eggs. I think those were like chips and dip.k'2: Thanks! I find being that I'm overweight and able to do that is an impressive feat.Absolutezero-uh... *foo on you* lolTri-we still have to meet. If it doesn't happen, you can't get my fried chicken.