[Sign ups] Bioshock

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT="]THE STORY[/FONT][/U][/COLOR][/B]

[B][FONT="]WELCOME TO RAPTURE: [/FONT]
[FONT="]This is our [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="]dream. The city has begun to arise. In the 1960's, it started like a joke. "Shouldn't we make an underwater city to escape from our problems?". That was the beginning of something new. Rapture is a city that was built underwater to explore the mysteries of the world, while advacing into a utopian society where life could be great. In time, the city was loaded with machines, attractions they were times of peace. Consumism was at its peak and there were no traces of war whatsoever. Rapture was the perfect city.

During one of the many voyages into the deep, scientists discovered a new species of sea slug that contained a type of genotype that could be used in the humans. This discovery was the beginning of the main industry of Rapture: biogenetics. Scientists discovered that the ADAM, this genotype contained in the sea slugs, could be used to modify the structure of the DNA to cure any disease or problem that arised from birth.

Still the monopoly of the industries came into the game. they began to possess all the ADAM they could gather to create new series of
DNA-altering substances that could be used for beneficial uses: PLASMIDS and TONICS. While plasmids gave the user the ability to gain a power (electrical control, fire manipulations, telekinesis, etc) and tonics provide the user physical modifications (stronger skin, faster feet, etc). The industries became more and more aware that biogenetics would be the new world and ADAM was becoming the main currency.

The Biotechnology industries began to use little girls to produce ADAM. As their studies emerged, they noticed that girls had a 99.9% compatibility rate with the sea slug and that by implanting it on their stomachs, they could process ADAM and turn it into its
raw state. ADAM was becoming more precious and the little girls began their jobs in collecting it from dead bodies. In order to protect them from harm, they sterilized and brain-washed men and placed them inside underwater suits. This people became known as BIG DADDIES, whose objective was to take care of the LITTLE SISTERS.

Soon, the city's utopia was broken down due to the constant need for ADAM. People were turning into crazy animals that searched for ADAM and didn't care to kill a living creature to obtain it. The city was set on fire and people were dying. While some tried to escape, others stayed and, using the ADAM, mutated into humanoids called splicers, whose objective is to get ADAM.

The years passed by and a group of people were invited to repopulate RAPTURE, not being told what was lying there. As soon as they came, they found out what was waiting for them and their escape route: a bathysphere was destroyed. The people started to look for weapons to fight back the horde and soon they did find out that the splicers were not just there, but they were within their group.

[/FONT]

[FONT="]ADAM is the ruling currency in this world. It will be used to buy new upgrades: TONICS or PLASMIDS from the Vending Machine (which is me). Each plasmid or tonic will have a different price and the stock will change daily. ADAM can be collected from LITTLE SISTERS by either killing them or asking them for the ADAM they posses.

WARNING: Little sisters are never alone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]General Rules:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- Heated debate and discourse is allowed in the discussion thread. If things spiral down to flaming and trolling, go get yourself a cookie and let things chill. Excess amounts of flaming/trolling/etc. will be dealt with extreme prejudice.

- Screenshots/type-shot-ting (PMs Convo’s)/Quoting entire role sheets are not allowed.

- You are allowed to say who you are in the thread; whether the masses believe you are another story.

- In-activity is judged by if you use abilities every day. (Please do so) More importantly, in-activity is up for me, the gamemaster, to decide. Prolong in-action will result me sacking you from the game.

- Do not role gather; you are going to get a lot of glares from fellow players.

- If the unexpected occurs, I will make miniature adjustments according to the situation. No major changes will occur.

- All General rules of the forum apply.

- Keep the spam down; a bit is fine.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Inactivity will be cursed and condemned[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Activity and discussion will be rewarded

[/FONT]

At around thirty people is okay to start

1. Emeralda

2. Viva

3. Razy

4. Voltorn

5. Kamil

6. Sanae

7. Tsukiko

8. Miyako

9. Piface

10. Amulet Shade

11. Lovely

12. EroLussion

13. Johnzy

14. Aker

15. Calamity

16. TRC

17. Kulitman

18. Kyouko

19. Wolfnagi

20. Vandalle

21. Kagemusha

22. Zombehs

23. Avan

24. Ataraxia

25. Chaosbringer

26. godofwar7

27. Murasaki Cho

28. Wolfnagi

29. Alyss

30. Crestham

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Please be sure you read the initial rules. Inactivity and spam will be penalised, while active and meaningful discussion will be awarded.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Sign me and Tsukiko.... I'll ask her to confirm... if she never confirms

please remove me as well... I'll only play if she does...

(really wants to retire but she won't let me....)

Jimzy

Err.. I wasn't really inactive in Madoka AG. I was a witch. I thought it was better to post just once daily. xD

Count me in~

I hope I'll be getting a nice role.

If not, I'll try to fake at least. ._.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.