[Sign ups] Tsundere vs Yandere

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Voltorn'] I'm still learning here, wolf. And this is Kioko's first time, so would you kindly give us neutral role? ^o^ __________________[/quote]

Kagami is a tsundere character from Lucky Star

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Shadowwolf']Kagami is a tsundere character from Lucky Star[/QUOTE]

I apologize for making you misundertand my post. ._.

Actually, I was talking to Wolfnagi. =P

@Kioko

lol

k

be Nagi, and I'll be Hayate lol

May we, Wolfnagi? XD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Guys, one more days before we starting.

Are you guys sure bout 22 people?

@kamil: That will be a secret xD

I will just say this, do not trust what the front page is telling you xD

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Guys, one more days before we starting.

I will just say this, do not trust what the front page is telling you xD[/QUOTE]

go ahead... 8 days are long enough...

btw, change mah name,.

[quote name='"Wolfnagi"']Guys, one more days before we starting.

I will just say this, do not trust what the front page is telling you xD[/QUOTE]

It'd confirmed: everybody will have abilities, yandere are not assassins, no neutral roles, no inactivity death.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='"kevo"']I wrote this much as a joke, so please don't take this too seriously. This commemorates Aquamarine 1's matchup of Rin Tohsaka from Fate// Stay Night and Aisaka Taiga from Toradora. Don't forget to vote for your favorite come Aquamarine 1!

( NOT SAFE FOR WORK. And it's for AGES 18+, VULGAR, do not read if you are easily offended. Again, this isn't really serious. If anything, this is pretty embarrassing)

"Ryuuji, I have a friend coming over from England today. I want to walk home with her, can you go shop for dinner?"

That was what Taiga recalled saying to Ryuuji after school so she could have some free time with her lover.

"Rin..." Taiga moaned between passionate, sloppy kisses with the slender brunette. They hadn't wasted much time since Taiga got back to Ryuuji's place and Rin was waiting for her. The two hastily tried to undress each other, but their hands trembled from both anticipation of what was to come and sheer lust. Rin finally undid the buttons on Taiga's seifuku and the top fell down to the floor, leaving Taiga blushing and standing topless in Ryuuji's chilly living room. Rin's uniform was only unbuttoned and open, but she couldn't wait as she locked lips with the petit Taiga again. Rin's tongue hungrily licked into Taiga's mouth as she satisfied herself. Rin pushed Taiga to the floor and continued to lock Taiga in her sweet embrace.

"You've grown so much, Taiga-chan," Rin whispered as she slowly kissed Taiga's shoulder, working her way slowly down to the chest while slipping off Taiga's snow white brassiere with her teeth. Taiga was on her back, eyes a glaze in lust and wonder. She was breathing deeply and hasn't moved since Rin pulled her lips from her. Rin crawled over to Taiga's legs, messaging her thighs through her black thighhigh socks. If someone didn't know better, they would think these two girls matched as they were both wearing black miniskirts and thighhighs. Rin took off her top and reached over her head and undid her black bra, revealing plump, c cup breasts. Taiga looked on, speechless and motionless, her expression showing both desire and envy. Rin smiled deviously and continued to message Taiga's worn thighs, tired from a long day at school. She then slowly reached above the thighhigh, touching Taiga's tender inner thigh. The heart rates of the two young maidens hastened as Rin's fingers slowly creeped up Taiga's zettai ryouiki and under her skirt.

"No... Ryuuji will come back..." Taiga moaned, reluctant to end the pleasureful desire.

"Then we'll have to finish quickly, won't we?" Rin's fingers reached their destination and her index finger rubbed slowly against the cloth, teasing Taiga's still vigrin clitoris. Rin then reached up and pulled Taiga's pink cotton panties down and slowly lifted Taiga's skirt to reveal the moist pussy. Rin couldn't resist and feasted on Taiga's virgin sex, her tongue reaching deep into Taiga's body and stroking rabidly. The taste of Taiga's juices was too much for Rin and she retracted her tongue momentarily to gloss over Taiga's crotch before diving deep into her passion once again. In pleasure, Taiga crossed her legs around Rin's head and the sensation of Taiga's socks along Rin's back only made her more ferverous. Taiga was in heaven, as Rin's skilled, textured tongue slathered between her legs, she let out one moan after another softly as first then loudly and as passionately as her reputation as the palmtop tiger would suggest. As the minutes passed, Taiga came again and again into Rin's mouth until she had no more.

Rin, her chin glossy from Taiga's juices, slipped off her own panties to reveal her own pussy, wet from sensation.

"No more... Ryuuji will be back any minute..." Taiga could barely whisper as her body was overcome by the sensual, indulgent experience.

"Bad girl, Taiga," Rin responded softly, "you shouldn't stop Tohsika-sama from having her fun." Rin spread her legs and placed her own dripping vagina on Taiga's. She then grabbed Taiga's hands and fell onto her back and pulled, grinding her pussy against Taiga's. The two young girls scissored rhythmically, their two wet vaginas rubbing against one another under their two skirts. The room smelled like sex as Rin and Taiga pleasured each other. The two girls rubbed harder and harder against one another and as they approached their climax the two became one. "Yes! Rin! Harder!!! Yes!!!" shrieked Taiga and she tightened her grip on Rin's hands and together they soared.

After three minutes of just lying on her back, breath heavy and quick, Rin finally managed to stand up. Her skirt has now also gotten kind of wet, so she just slipped it off to put into the wash later. Gravity pulled a stream of her juices down her thigh and it was staining her socks. Disheveled and exhausted, she didn't care. The lock sounded.

"I'm back!" Yelled Ryuuji. He came into the living room and no one was there. "Where is everyone?"

"In here!" A voice came from the bathroom. "We were uhh.... taking a bath"

"In the middle of the day?"

"...uhh... yeah"

"They must be having a lot of fun in the bath, hehe", Ryuuji pervertedly thought to himself, "Yeah, right. As if I were that lucky."

"Dinner will be ready soon, so finish up in there"

"...okay."

"Yes! Rin! Harder!!!" squawked Inko-chan as Ryuuji turned for the kitchen.

(I've written neither fanfiction nor erotic literature before so excuse the low quality)[/quote]

Just a little something....

@kamil: We'll see bout that xDxD

I just said not to trust the front page but what if I lie xD

Status
Not open for further replies.