Superman vs every anime character to exist

[quote name='Zatono']Yet you still haven't proven me wrong even though you say you have. If ignoring arguments = proving me wrong, way to go. Kami Tenchi and the Chousein still beat every version of Superman. Please, directly prove it wrong.

Even if he were to die he wouldn't be dead? Yes, clearly you know more then Superman himself. Continuing that argument is useless since I've provided scans and you've provided nothing but "LOL I said so, SO ITS TRUE HURR".

I do know about the laws of thermodynamics, but clearly you don't understand that there's a finite amount of energy in superman. Being pure energy doesn't give you unlimited energy, why don't you understand that? Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be converted. Do you know what entropy is? Ever heard of heat-death? It's actually how Superman defeated Doomsday once. He transported him to the end of time where there was no usable energy.

So basically, all of your arguments amount to bouncing around no limit fallacies, and you've reached the stage of ad hominem. Congratulations.[/QUOTE]

I have proven you wrong plenty of times, you've proven yourself wrong even more so than I have. An yeah, all you do is say I ignore things, when I clearly dont, but when I point out where you screwed up you never acknowledge it.

Ann yeah, I never posted scans man, never once in this thread. And yep, thats exactlys how I've been expaining it, just as you typed it out.

And sure you do, thats why you make a fool of yourself by asking me how to make unlimited water. . And their first time around they beat each other to death. Again you clearly dont know what youre talking about, just like you dont know how energy works, just like you didnt know about Superman Red/Blue. You dont know anything, count how many times you say something like

"no superman never wins against tenchi muyo, no never, never. You keep ignoring what I sayyy, even though youre replying everytime to everything especially when I dont know what I'm talking about. Youre SUCH A *insert some link from some site that explains some gibberish that no one cares about describing debaters* YOU ____ YOURE SUCH ___ CONGRATULATIONS NOW YOURE ____ IM GONA MAKEY OU LOOK STOOPID. YOU NEVER EVEN POSTED A SCAN ABOUT WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT (when you clearly have) STOP MAKING THINGS UP, when youve clearly explained them to you over and over, and I wont take 1.3 seconds to google something to see if its true though your explanation makes sense , so Ill just shout youre making things up because thats how I want to keep debating. *insert mediocre insult here then spend one third of the post writing an actual reply instead of regurgitating the same nonsense*"

If you think I've been making things up and havent posted scans, youre living in space man and need help. You havent been doing anything for most of your posts than what I just described. And you've been doing that ever since I shut you up with the energy thing.

[quote name='Crom'] And you've been doing that ever since I shut you up with the energy thing. [/QUOTE]

Alright, instead of this back and forth off topic crap, lets just start over the main arguments, on a clean slate, since I'm tired of the back and forth insulting. Hi, I'm Zatono, nice to meet you.

Please reiterate how you proved Superman Blue had infinite energy. Since I'm pretty sure he doesn't, and the scans proved that he doesn't. He also said that he himself would die if he released all of energy.

And lastly, I'm just going to focus on one character now since you still seem to think that Superman > The rest of fiction. Tell me how he's beating Kami Tenchi, someone who's omnipotent.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']I am facepalming at the fact that you are posting just to say you're leaving it to zatono. Even though you've said that already.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I did????

Oh well, nevertheless, Crom is really providing unusable evidence.

First of all, law of physic doesn't apply to gods.

Tell me, how does energy itself existed.

We all know it can't be created nor destroyed but then, HOW DOES IT EXISTED!!!!!

And of course it is god that created energy, proving that law of physic doesn't apply to gods.

So simple to say, no matter whether Superman is energy or not, he just can't beat a god who can erase any existence and even reality in faster than a blink of an eye.

[quote name='Johnzy']The Sage of Six Paths. (Or so I'm wrong about the name or how they call him)[/QUOTE]

Well according to Crom, Superman has reality breaking speed and can juggle universes.Also he apparently can also beat Kami Tenchi.

But even i have to admit that Superman could own The Sage of Six paths

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Again, the is no way Superman can beat Kami Tenchi.

Omnipresence > Reality Breaking Speed

Like noex said, Omnipotence > All, except other omnipotence.......

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
WTF is this?

I wanna ask some common sense...

Could Any versions of Superman beat True Omnipotents who made every law of universe and could delete it just with thinking it...(and that's just a tiny fraction of their power, since Omni-potence=all power)

Any decent reality warper who could screw around with law of universe could beat him.Q.E.D.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss']WTF is this?

I wanna ask some common sense...

Could Any versions of Superman beat True Omnipotents who made every law of universe and could delete it just with thinking it...(and that's just a tiny fraction of their power, since Omni-potence=all power)

Any decent reality warper who could screw around with law of universe could beat him.Q.E.D.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

That's why Crom is the troll and infracts me for it.

I believe someone should be the mod who have full control here and it isn't Crom.......

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

Actually, he infracts you because you insult him.
[/QUOTE]

And I bet he never went to OBD section before.

We need a special mod for OBD!!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Pain can't create planets -.-"

In fact, PC Sup just solo HST.............[/QUOTE]

Isn't Chibaku Tensei something like creating a planet? Sure, it isn't that big, but we really haven't seen the full extent of Pain's powers.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

Isn't Chibaku Tensei something like creating a planet? Sure, it isn't that big, but we really haven't seen the full extent of Pain's powers.
[/QUOTE]

Technically speaking, its a moon.

He collect enough force of gravity to create a moon.

But hell, PC Sup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pain