Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss']Looks like i derailed the thread to much...

Sowwwy...

@Wolf

Doesn't change the fact that my Demonbane could to...>.<

Since it will call on any possible and impossible scenario at the same time >.>[/QUOTE]

Well then,

There is one force Demonbane WILL NOT DEFINITELY WIN!!!!

TROLLFORCE WOLF~!!!!!!!!!

Haters will hate xD

@Avan: Yo man, wanna change my characters!!!

Still on same series thought.

To Aru:

Aiwass - Replacing Kanzaki Kaori

Gabriel - Replacing Vento of the Front

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Algalon GMV. I never actually managed to kill that guy... I need to do something about that in the future[/QUOTE]

Well, not really sure bout this but he isn't omni-potence, right?

TOAA can still beat him.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Well, not really sure bout this but he isn't omni-potence, right?

TOAA can still beat him.[/QUOTE]

He's not. He's a observant of the Titans ^^ He can use mostly all astronomical elements to his advantage. He also feeds on your tears

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']He's not. He's a observant of the Titans ^^ He can use mostly all astronomical elements to his advantage. He also feeds on your tears[/QUOTE]

Well then,

He won't survive long against TOAA

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Algalon GMV

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Well then,

He won't survive long against TOAA[/QUOTE]

He won't survive a femto second against TOAA.:)

Agalon, I guess.

And seriously, Avan, you should just remove all the contestants except for C'thun & friends, Lancer and TOAA, because every single battle with them will just end in a "OMNIPOTENCE LOL/GAE BOLG LOL" moment.

godofwar7

godofwar7 says:

You know there should be some rules and guidelines to this ultimate showdown thing. For example splitting the thing down into different tiers.

Just call C'thun the winner and start over. :/

godofwar7

godofwar7 says:

I'm saying to split up the ultimate showdown into different tier

i.e. omnipotents

nigh omnipotents

regular ftl

hypersonic

supersonic

subsonics

regular human level(no one likes debating these matches for some reason D=)

RAWR I WANT REAL DEBATE AND ARGUMENT!! NOT DAMN OBVIOUS RAPE!!

[quote name='Hadriel']Agalon, I guess.

And seriously, Avan, you should just remove all the contestants except for C'thun & friends, Lancer and TOAA, because every single battle with them will just end in a "OMNIPOTENCE LOL/GAE BOLG LOL" moment.
[/QUOTE]

Well' none of mine except Sargeras is omnipotence :p

[quote name='Hadriel']Agalon, I guess.

And seriously, Avan, you should just remove all the contestants except for C'thun & friends, Lancer and TOAA, because every single battle with them will just end in a "OMNIPOTENCE LOL/GAE BOLG LOL" moment.[/QUOTE]

Agreed just reboot the thread and ban anything that has instant kill, omnipotence, reality altering etc.

Also 2 days for voting is still too long.

It's every 2 days since I know I will remember it, its the last few weeks so I'm quite busy as well. Remaking the entire thing is gonna be bothersome ._. well having a co-host would be ok? no? then we can have the matches 24 hours, and they have 1 day each or something.

We might as well have a vote for it?

Who wants to remake it with the new set of rules, making it that overpowered hax characters isnt allowed to compete in the battle that is to determine the strongest fighter in the world ^^

simple, yes / no

I do agree with your logic thought. If someone volunteers to do the remake the remake, I will agree to it, and pass them the mantle of leadership nyah~

But the point of it in the first place was that it would be anyone from anything, without limitations. I suggested it be limited at the start, but was told it was to be unlimited in the spirit of a true ultimate showdown.

And seriously? You think Lancer is overpowered enough to be kept around?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Amulet Shade']But the point of it in the first place was that it would be anyone from anything, without limitations. I suggested it be limited at the start, but was told it was to be unlimited in the spirit of a true ultimate showdown.

And seriously? You think Lancer is overpowered enough to be kept around?[/QUOTE]

According to Sirccus, she said Lancer won't be fast enough to even pierce Hulk's heart.

Might as well put Archtype:Earth, TYPE-MOON, TYPE-ORT and Zeltrecth for Nasu-verse.....

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Lancer could pierce Hulk heart with Gaebolg NP ability tho...

Anyway, just search Lancer vs Hulk in MF, you'll find the rest of my argument there...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss']Lancer could pierce Hulk heart with Gaebolg NP ability tho...

Anyway, just search Lancer vs Hulk in MF, you'll find the rest of my argument there...[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm,

Well then, between Berserker vs hulk.

God Hand vs Greed rage......

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Hmmmmmm,

Well then, between Berserker vs hulk.

God Hand vs Greed rage......[/QUOTE]

Well an attack that as strong as Excalibur or Nine Lives Blade Works could kill Berserker multiple times with one attack.

Assuming that castle busting attack counted as an A+ rank NP, it's safe that we assume Hulk's 'I-shatter-meteor-twice-the-size-of-earth-with-single-punch-in-my-weaker-form' is EX rank...

There goes your answer >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.