Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

He was summoned several months before the Holy Grail War, while everyone else was summoned within about a week's timeframe. It must mean something.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Several handy things, such as wiping heroic spirits record copy(servants), ended Grail War, and ended the Einzbern family role as a vessel for the Grail...

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Saber isn't full servant. She's still living.

And there is inconsistencies with Heaven's Feel true end. Since Gil says that when the Gate closed Servants (not the true heroic spirits but the copy of record) won't be able to keep their existence. That's why Gil ask to be exist in human world to the grail...

godofwar7

I hardly think that explanation is valid since she fades away all the other times.

And Gil didn't ask the Grail for anything, he was able to stay in the world because he was splashed with its contents, from what I remember it was an inadvertent splashing.

I could be wrong since I haven't read Fate/zero, but that seemed to be the case in F/SN.

If master's have enough prana, they should be able to keep Servants in this world, that's my view on this.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Well, actually i'm not clear on this matter too...

Since i haven't read F/Z fully...So don't took my words as a matter-of-fact flatly...

Back to the topic, it makes this easier for Hulk to eradicated Herc after throw him to the moon...

He could simply cut Berserker connection to Illya by killing her...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Unfortunately Cus,

Berserker just come back in an instant whenever Illya is in danger xD

It just his hidden power xD

lol xD

godofwar7

And yeah if youre going to allow hulk to attack illya in this 1 on 1 battle, then illya should be allowed to use her reiju to bring berserker back.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307338371' post='147691']

Unfortunately Cus,

Berserker just come back in an instant whenever Illya is in danger xD

It just his hidden power xD

lol xD

[/quote]

[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307339546' post='147706']

And yeah if youre going to allow hulk to attack illya in this 1 on 1 battle, then illya should be allowed to use her reiju to bring berserker back.

[/quote]

And in the instant Illya bring Herc back to her, they'll got Thunderclapped by Hulk...

Illya Bad End

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss' timestamp='1307364335' post='147920']

And in the instant Illya bring Herc back to her, they'll got Thunderclapped by Hulk...

Illya Bad End

[/quote]

Which only kill one of his life,

Which he proceed to revive instantly and eliminate Hulk in the worst possible manner because Illya can just do it with Command Spell xD (If I remember correctly, Command Spell is a reality-warping skill for master to their servants, right?)

Worst, he gotten killd by Moe-force Wolf.

Hulk Bad End xD

godofwar7

Command Spell can't reality warp. At best it can teleport the Servant or boost their physical capabilities. The command needs to be extremely specific as well or it will lose effect.

Wolf you don't seem to understand that thunderclap is a massive aoe attack that would kill Illya just for being the general vicinity and once Illya dies, Berserker will return the to the throne of kings.

Disclaimer:I have no knowledge on what thunderclap is, but I stated what I thought it sounded liked.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307377943' post='148049']

Command Spell can't reality warp. At best it can teleport the Servant or boost their physical capabilities. The command needs to be extremely specific as well or it will lose effect.

Wolf you don't seem to understand that thunderclap is a massive aoe attack that would kill Illya just for being the general vicinity and once Illya dies, Berserker will return the to the throne of kings.

Disclaimer:I have no knowledge on what thunderclap is, but I stated what I thought it sounded liked.

[/quote]

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ILLYA~!!!!!

What if we replace normal Illya with Mahou Shoujo Illya + Command Spell and knowledge of Holy Grail War, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.