Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

godofwar7 says:

What's this?

Excalibur only takes one life, and it lead to a BAD END.

Nine Lives Blade Works was used on a corrupted Berserker, so it can be argued that God Hand was no longer functional after he was corrupted by Dark Sakura.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
It is Shirou's tracing Caliburn, which kills him multiple times cause I "think-the-projection-kept-on-draining-one-of-Berserker's-life-because-it-is-incomplete" scenario....

After all, like goddo's said,

Saber used Excalibur, which only killed him once and they all died end.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
My mistake, i mean Caliburn, not Excalibur....

Still, we got the fact that strong enough attack could kill God Hand's life multiple times...

Sooo, there you go...

Or Hulk could punch Herc to the moon and ended the fight by BFR'ing Berserker....

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
One punch that is strong enough from Hulk = One dead life for Berserker.

Seriously Cus, even if Hulk flurry punch Berserker, he just die once and resistant to Hulk's punches.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss']As i said, Hulk punch could send someone to the moon or to New Jersey if that matter...[/QUOTE]

That's gonna take only two of his life, Cus -.-"

One for punch, another one for lack of oxygen (or not, depending on whether servants need oxygen or not)

[quote name='Wolfnagi']That's gonna take only two of his life, Cus -.-"

One for punch, another one for lack of oxygen (or not, depending on whether servants need oxygen or not)[/QUOTE]

Oh, there's lots of ways a punch can kill, seriously. There's the "being horrifically lacerated by being punched into the ground" way, then there's the "getting impaled on something because Hulk punched you into it" way, and if that isn't enough, there's the "getting punched right into the sun" way. And more.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

Oh, there's lots of ways a punch can kill, seriously. There's the "being horrifically lacerated by being punched into the ground" way, then there's the "getting impaled on something because Hulk punched you into it" way, and if that isn't enough, there's the "getting punched right into the sun" way. And more.
[/QUOTE]

But after the first punch, Berserker ain't gonna be flying much since he had resistances to punches anyway.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']But after the first punch, Berserker ain't gonna be flying much since he had resistances to punches anyway.[/QUOTE]

That depends on how his resistance works. Does his resistance mean that he can still get hit by the attack, but won't be damaged as much, or that he can still get hit by the attack, but the attack's power diminishes?

godofwar7

He slowly pulverizes the moon until it has no gravity to speak of and propels himself back to Earth, by which time the Hulk has died from old age and thus Berserker wins the battle.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']How long do you think it will take Berserker to destroy the moon? D=[/QUOTE]

Okay, I just slowly leave this thread while you to discuss.............

Status
Not open for further replies.