What Inspired Your Username?

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Lessee...

"Elly" comes from an old MSN name "L", which is the fist letter of my real name. A very close friend of mine (a mother figure, really) gave me the nickname Elly, which I've used since then.

Diva is just because I've been referred to as one personality-wise... ^^''

Bố

All other names I use "Vandalle, Levian, Vermouth, etc......." are invented names. Vermouth is a name of a grape wine though. The current name is inspired by what I call my dad in my language. Yeah, I'm really satisfied with my current name.

All other names I use "Vandalle, Levian, Vermouth, etc......." are invented names. Vermouth is a name of a grape wine though. The current name is inspired by what I call my dad in my language. Yeah, I'm really satisfied with my current name.
And what language might that be?

If you tell me the secret of your name I'll tell the secret of mine.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Liked the word dark and Ninetales from Pokemon's my favourite Pokemon. It originally was for my email but then I lack of inspirations to get a different username so yeah. Oh, and I changed the nine to the number 9 coz I want at least a number in my email/username. And the underscore? Prolly to make the name longer lol.

Kozetto is the Japanese name for Cosette. I love "Le portrait de petite Cosette"/"Kozetto no Shozo" (i'm more used to the french name of the anime :3)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Myrk was an Icelandic band (blackmetal band) ages ago, it was shortened from Myrkur, an Icelandic word for "Darkness".

And due to the fact that the nickname sounds like "Milk" but with an R, someone gave me the nickname "Myrkshake"

...Bad choice. LOL.

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
I love Persona 3 Portable's female main character so I named it after her. It isn't her official name since you can change it but people started to call her Hamuko Arisato

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Arachne is a figure in Greek mythology. Long story in short,she was a great mortal weaver who boasted that her skill was greater than that a of a Goddess. And so she was cursed.
Ultimately, the goddess turned Arachne into a spider. Arachne simply means "spider" in Greek.
From arachne are derived the taxonomical class name Arachnida, and the name for spiders in many roman languages.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Mine comes from my vision of life... lot of things aren't what they seems to be... so i call those illusions Chimeras... i've choose my "name" as a memento, so i'll never forget to try to see reality behind the reality... in french Chimera = Chimère, i write it Chimer, cause i was a "street artist" for some times so... i made it a bit more shorter.

For another reasons this name suits me well, but that's an another question...

I don't remember for sure how i came up with Silvir but it has something to do with the name Silvana and of course Silver XD
and i use it almost every where now.....