Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] O.O .............where is the epic cool post you promised me? <.<
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] ( i am kinda mentioning you for lols cos you are always on time with your posts. )
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] <.< Activity nowz!"
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] <.< still playing with us?
[MENTION=1269]Tanryx[/MENTION] ? ? ? ? ? ?
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] :p
[MENTION=94]Graham Aker[/MENTION] : I am glad to have you back ( good post)
[MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION] hon. Say something. <.<
[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] ...?

If anyone says : I am waiting for someone to post. <.< I ll go rawr...

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Okay so I finally posted
Im so sorry for being a horrible RPer not posting in weeks D":

/goes back to crawl in the hole of shame

>___<

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woop I'll post again aswell~~
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] I know a way to make up for it :p take over control of my chara while i"m away for a week ;) I'll go on the 22nd and I'll be back on the 29th :)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] : Phew D": I can make it up~ :3 and sure yes I'll do that ^^
Also, do you think the girls need .... something magical too~ :3

Xiga

Well Im gonna join ><

Name: Samerka Neevaïs
Species:
(Pure breed, half breed, human): Pure blood.
Creature: Netixel*
Weapon:
Vibra sword and a hand gun.
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain:
She is looking for something of value, and a chance to separate herself from her own kind.
Bio: Being born as a mute in a society where the one who yelled louder got the most attention and respect, she knew that she needed to learn a way of how to make people understand what she wanted. At first she started with gesticulations and by making noise by hitting hollow trees and branches with sticks, but that didn't make her noticed. Not enough. Soon she was underweight and sick, and as a sick one Netixle's are the race who will abandon the weak, quick. Left to die at only 4 years a researcher Mage passed by and saw Marfince, abandoned and in bad shape in what was left of the camp of her clan. He had never seen her kind, and that wasn't so weird actually. Netixel's are a stealthy, steadily moving type of people, with close resemblance to nomads. And that makes them rare. The researcher mage brought her in, and raised her. For a year, before he was brutally murdured by a group of humans of the modern world. They found Samerka and immediately saw her as a freak, and turned her into the government. They however saw a test subject, an outsider to use as their needle pad, and something to test whatever they wanted on, to learn about, instead of seeing a child

For years they tried out various medicines and chemicals on her, drew blood from her to research her genes, and her appearance. And during most of those years Samerka thought it was a normal treatment that every human went through. She even believed herself to be human, however when she was 8-9 years old she realized she wasn't. She slowly started to notice the simple features such as her skin color, and wings, tails, things that should have been obvious to her, but things that one like herself simply disregarded in her state. The imprisonment of the research lab had made her oblivious to most things, and the scientists noticed. Her mental state didn't evolve as they expected. After another two to three years Samerka started to go more questionable, but unable to ask for answers, it led to her being violent. The restrictions on her became tightened and she was now more treated like a tool than a subject. Once again she was being pushed away from a society.

This time however she fled. She fled back to where her instinkts led her, and that was into the forest. She met up with a young boy, a mage apprentice called Rok. In secrecy he taught Samerka about the basics of life and of what little he knew of her kind, and also taught her in swording. However through studying his practices Samerka soon learned how to use magic as well, to write in the air, or to communicate through thought, to some extent. It was also through this boy that she learned of wolfs mountain and that was the place she would most likely gain more knowledge and gain back her mentality.

Appearance: Pics will come soon. Got to draw it. >< For refferance of how a Netixel looks;
Info About the race of the Netixel;

[2011-08-20 23:00:14] Xiga: Netixels are a verry rare race, but usually lives near huge citys in the nature, high in the treetops. Most common (yet still extremely rare) in Sedonia, they are on a steady move so thats a reason why they aren't that well known. Kind of like a nomad.
General appearance:
- Hight: The usual hight of a Netixel is a hight of 5'9''-6'7''. If wings are counted its+ one third to a half of their total body length.''. The male Netixel's usually stands an average foot or so taller than the female.
- Eyes: The most normal eye colors are eighter bright blue, or golden-yellow eyes. The eyes are of a cats, with a oval shaped pupil. The eyes are often bigger than a humans.
- Weight: 127.8 - 150.9 lbs (average). The weight is usually somewhat higher to the males cause of heir height.
- Features: A Netixel can be some what similar to a fallen angel. It could also be described as a crow-man/woman. They have the body build of human, except theres a few differences. Lets start with the face appearance.
The face is much like a human. But. The eyes of a Netixel are cat like and usually bigger than a human, noses are a bit flatter, kind of like an asian, and theres feathering in a line along the cheekbones under the eyes to the hair and along the nose back. These feathers go up to the hair lining, where thet then fade over to hair. On their head a Netixel have four horns, that resembles those of a dragon. Two longer, and two shorter besides the longer ones. They are usually the same color as the feathers, or the hair, but always fades into white along the hairs. So the longer on the hair u follow the whiter it becomes.

On a Netixels back theres two majestic feathered wings, used to fly with. These are most often black or gray, but in rare cases also bright gray-silver or even white. These are big and when folded they end right above the lengths of the horns. Netixels also have a medium long tail, with feathers on the tip, much like a griffins tail.

The feet aren't normal human feet. They are somewhat like a dragons claw, and is perfect for grabbing hold when landing in trees.
Oh and a Netixels skin colour are usually gray-ish in any tone. some are even fully black.

Essence(???): A Netixel can't be trusted. They are a theiverish race who live's of other peoples valuables, and food. They steal whenever they can. In their own society they leave their young at an age of 5 years (life span of 80-90 years) where the young have to prove that it should still be in the "Clan". The way to prove that is to battle. Mostly the batle is most of a display. Whoever yells the loudest/ wins the fight wins the right to stay in the "clan".

Falî Siagathar from Valkyries Serries

Maieha from An unfortunate case of Evil.

Marfince From ... I forgot.