Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
....Why was I mentioned to post? I already posted before Nisa over here. :twitch:

That said, I'm kind of stuck now, so... I'm afraid there's nothing else I can do.

Done with my post. Your turn, [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION].

Something concerns me, however. The events with Kiba, David and the girls take place in a cave which is at the summit of Wolf Mountain, but the events with Xiga's, Jest's and Lovely's characters also take place at the summit, but there is no sign of any cave, any mystical creatures, or even a magical barrier. How?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
lol do that :) especially Lily and Hadriel, Lily coz my chara needs hers and Hadriel coz those posts are fun to read XD
I did. <.<

....Why was I mentioned to post? I already posted before Nisa over here. :twitch:

That said, I'm kind of stuck now, so... I'm afraid there's nothing else I can do.
You and Haddy are always mentioned for lol's. <3

lol she just pokes everyone so everyone will poke eachother and people can continue 8D
Thz Pokes*

Psttt.. so what? .... I didn't mention you even once here. So i need to mention you at least once... <.< Does not matter if you are not playing. It is making this thread active :p Doesn+t it? ;)

PFffftttt xD you almost made me spit out my juice XD Whahah omg that's funny!! Silly Spider XD

Done with my post. Your turn, [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION].

Something concerns me, however. The events with Kiba, David and the girls take place in a cave which is at the summit of Wolf Mountain, but the events with Xiga's, Jest's and Lovely's characters also take place at the summit, but there is no sign of any cave, any mystical creatures, or even a magical barrier. How?
It is cos we don't know what Shadow would want. So i am not sure if i should add it or not. I am waiting for Shadow to show up. He is the GM of this rp. =/

And on a side note : Really good job. And for the lol's :

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] I'll post, lol but don't forget my chara is suspicious of the gun, she won't just grab it and calmly talk to it XD

I know, but she doesn't know that the gun can use telepathy, and she doesn't know that by touching it the gun can talk to her, so there's a chance that she'll just touch it out of curiosity or something.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol sorry but I don't think so, she's suspicious as hell xD Lara might have touched it but not Violet, nope XD she wouldnt even touch the food immediately depsite the fact that she's hungry lol lol but okay for the sake of story development I'll make her touch it XD

Nah, [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION], you don't have to make her touch it yet. Violet's actions should be as natural as possible, so right now it's natural for her to avoid Serj like the plague. Actually, I expected her not to touch it. Nevermind, I can still twist the plot slightly so that Serj and Violet will only converse fully later on in the story (as I originally planned). XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well Ive been at campus all day @.@ and yesterday too, gettin used to the new semester. Ill post soon :/ i couldve posted before hadriel but it would have kinda been a filler post -shrugs-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know, Lily don't worry about it >.< I'll just move your character along. right now there is enough room for you to move though, I think..bleh well whatever.