aE

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ell's old name I think. I made this long winded thread on AE once, which I made through reading the name change request thread for, well, hours.

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
Horpicow(sp?) is that you!?!? trololol
Shush, Eto.

And yeah, Horpicow was my old, OLD username, when I first joined aE. I go by Ellure or a variation of that on most forums now though. I joined even later than Jarrett, so you probably don't know me, @Darth.

Lol, I still remember @Lightning's first username on aE~

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Shush, Eto.

And yeah, Horpicow was my old, OLD username, when I first joined aE. I go by Ellure or a variation of that on most forums now though. I joined even later than Jarrett, so you probably don't know me, @Darth.

Lol, I still remember @Lightning's first username on aE~
Privaron Espada or something of the sort right?

Plus she was another lurker [MENTION=1270]Darth[/MENTION]. I know her secret and how she got to 1,000 posts...dun dun dun!

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] That Name Change History thread you made was legit. You put a lot of time in making that and you even went through the original name change thread as well. I remember you were annoyed that there was no public history of what people were formerly called.

abarnes

Staff member
Ha, aE....Anime Eden? I was Webmaster there for a quick second, but they run shit so retarded...also I let them know i'd leave once they stopped pumping my ego.

Ha, what some of you may not know is G2Anime is Anime Eden's original host.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Ha, aE....Anime Eden? I was Webmaster there for a quick second, but they run shit so retarded...also I let them know i'd leave once they stopped pumping my ego.

Ha, what some of you may not know is G2Anime is Anime Eden's original host.
You were also probably the only consistent affiliate site of Anime Eden when I still owned the place. I remember you going through a couple of website name changes but we always remained affiliates. Unholy Brotherhood comes to my immediate recollection.

I actually remember when you joined the staff briefly which was after I had sold the site. I remember talking to you about it and you told me even at that time it wasn't for long lol.

[MENTION=312]abarnes[/MENTION]

abarnes

Staff member
Haha! [MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION] ! How you been? Ha, yea they didn't praise me enough so I didn't have time to stick around, lol

Yeah, people come to me like I'm some new guy around and I find that funny, so what you been upto?

Sanae

Staff member
Haha, I also remember how [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] achieved her post count fufufu~

I was after everyone's time, so older members like [MENTION=1270]Darth[/MENTION] wouldn't remember me. Well, maybe some older ones.. Since I went on an add request run.. Some actually did return lol Too bad there wasn't enough time to swap info with them though... It got Sakura something to come back and BllueDevil as well xD

Some of the members have yet to reactivate their accounts here, so they might not show up on the member's list (Matrix/Phyre). I'm pretty sure Glitch is the same from AE. I think he greeted Mobi when he joined here way back when lol

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]: Moved as per requested o_q

Ooooooh yeah, Nessie <3 I should do that here.. I wonder if people use their old emails xD