aE

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
Lol. [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION], if I was at home, I'd reply with a creepy gif. But my phone doesn't allow that.

You can shush about my 1000 posts too, [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION].

Sanae

Staff member
Aww, I'm sorry @Ellue :heart:

I think I only had.. I'm not sure.. Not even 1000 post on AE I don't think lol

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
It died and got revived by you, [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION].

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION]
pointless mention is pointless. =p

Sanae

Staff member
I wonder what happened to Messiah :-? I saw a Kool P- (Can't remember the P part of the name while cleaning out the members list) but it wasn't Kool Player o.o

Sanae

Staff member
AE.. Was the only forum I had a low post count on xD

When I first joined, the number of members on when I'd logged in kinda scared me lol I mostly llurked visibly xD ZeroLOGIK was the one who linked me to AE for Haruhi season 2 ^^

Sanae

Staff member
For some reason, it was hard to boost up one's post count there xD Most of the most popular threads were in the incinerator lol The debate section was kinda scary, but entertaining lol

I tried getting Angel Paradise here, but not sure it worked.. I should try to lure her here with you guys :sneaky: I'll be like,"AE REUNION, NAO!" Unless, she's already here, but with another name lol?

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

I'm assuming there was only one Angel Paradise on aE...if so I'm pretty sure she is already here. [MENTION=1284]Humming.Angel[/MENTION]

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
I thought I had you beat Lexus.
Meh, Phyre and maybe some others suddenly went from a 3-5k to over 9000 overnight. Unless someone messed with the post count or suddenly made the spam section posts count I doubt you over took my post count. Between me and the next was like 3000 posts.

[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION]
what a creeper...

I think [MENTION=159]-lexus-[/MENTION] got to where he was the legit way. I gave myself like 1,400,000 posts in ACP though XD My rep power was insane!

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION] Ooooooh, I never put those two names together xD I remember seeing something that Angel was here on Ara's VM convo with Kero.. (what, I was replying to her and I saw that part xD), but wasn't sure lolol

Lol, so corrupt [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] xD IT was amusing through lol Then, there was your mega huge avy.. It made everyone's look so small lolol

Asdfjl;, which leads us to your name change to Lightning.. I didn't know i was you for a while :blush:

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION]
what a creeper...

I think [MENTION=159]-lexus-[/MENTION] got to where he was the legit way. I gave myself like 1,400,000 posts in ACP though XD My rep power was insane!
Yes. I got there through years of constant posting. And that mostly in the debate section XD