aE

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Aye, the difference at some point was just too big. Plus haxing the system. The only fun thing I got out of it was constant neg repping people~

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Yeah, but I never understood why a rep difference would be much of a problem. Post count differences also never caused any real problems right?

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
lol yeah a lot of people fell for [MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] 's trickery ...

And I would remove a lot of Emmie's negs lmao

Sanae

Staff member
Hmm, who kicked our Emmie out of Cherry Chat Thread ;butcher;?

I think a rep system could work there (rep or thank you) ^^ I don't see too many people abusing it or any at all, tbh :-? Crommy's right through.. It's more of a person thing ... I wonder if you could customize a rep system. Make it so if someone does give out a neg rep, they have to give a reason (it has to be required) xD?

I never really noticed the reg system.. Or, not until I had to go to User CP to change avy and siggy lol

I think I was negged by Shukaku for SOTW voting lolol My votings wherent indepth enough.. xD

@Lightnight Wait, Aidan's and Ellure's xD? I thought the whole gender confusion was you XD?

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
Omg, passing [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] off as a bitchy female mod to all the newcomers on aE was the most amusing thing ever. Even more amusing when it worked.

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
If you weren't, then how did peolple fall for it ... lol.

Well, okay you weren't bitchy but they thought you were a chick. Must be the ambiguous way that you type. XD

Sanae

Staff member
Chaos Reaper. Same as Silent Chaos o.o?

I still think it was the hella huge Lightning avatar xD Not saying your posting style is/was girlish or anything.. I guess avatar/siggy does have alot of influence xD

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
If you weren't, then how did peolple fall for it ... lol.

Well, okay you weren't bitchy but they thought you were a chick. Must be the ambiguous way that you type. XD
Reminds me of when we started the @Foreverava is a female joke. Who knew that would turn into a little monster of its own. I still remember people always asking me what Frapp's gender is lol.

Though I suppose since Forever played along did help continue confusion haha.

Sanae

Staff member
I thought Forever was a girl.. Not saying his posting style was girlish or w/e, but the name lol

Any news on Sousuke?

Darth

Emeralda Sent Me.
Reminds me of when we started the @Foreverava is a female joke. Who knew that would turn into a little monster of its own. I still remember people always asking me what Frapp's gender is lol.

Though I suppose since Forever played along did help continue confusion haha.
I always thought Forever was a girl..

That is not reassuring news....

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Meh, she was using the same image, but the only thing she did was resize it into something small. I actually spent some time on this one.