Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Xiga

I have my reasons to vote for Seraph. Why would you want to protect him SO BAD? If it was a guard, citizen, or Neutral, I can't really see a big point on being so protective. Oviously you have intel we don't. Thus I am voting for Him/her. If I am wrong... may be it. I failed. If i am right... well, then we know.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, I changed my vote originally because I was offered a favor in return, which could help someone I know.
However, I'd rather kill Seraph now then get the favor - Too much work for a player I was just going to lynch tomorrow anyway.
Sorry "friend", but Its not worth it >__>"

Erm well I'm going to vote for mikhail118, I can't point fingers since haven't been able to read everything yet. ><

But thx for understandif ppl. :3

Ugh... this is getting tense. While I hope I do survive out of this... The RNG is more than likely to turn me into a hanged man. Unless, just even ONE would tip the scale. I see the Viva decided to stick on voting me out after all that. He is basically the one who secured the tie. Anyways, I have to thank everyone who took my side, even Viva for a while for considering it all. I'll just... let my case rest and wait on the day's end. Meanwhile, I'm going to go play Geoff's Skype AG, hoping I fare a little better there.

Last call for items. Prices are currently dropped for the night. Get them while you can.

Butcher Knife- Wounds target. 30fl

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 30fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 50fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 50fl