Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[RAINBOW]How come I can't see rainbow? D:[/RAINBOW]
Hit F5.

EDIT: afhsifjpdsafnrsif I thought this was the cherry spam thread.

Eh, whatever. 2 different sources say that Bladewind and Noex are Circus members. Viva made a security gate, saying that someone told him about the ferry investigation, so if anything he could just say he was lied to, pick a random person and blame them. Kamil vs Noex, now was it? Yeah, nothing much to say. He was behaving strange day 1, but except hunches, nothing else, really. Plus he's active, so he's getting some sort of doubt credit to that. I'm more interested in how Kamil learned it and why would he reveal it.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Hit F5.

EDIT: afhsifjpdsafnrsif I thought this was the cherry spam thread.

Eh, whatever. 2 different sources say that Bladewind and Noex are Circus members. Viva made a security gate, saying that someone told him about the ferry investigation, so if anything he could just say he was lied to, pick a random person and blame them. Kamil vs Noex, now was it? Yeah, nothing much to say. He was behaving strange day 1, but except hunches, nothing else, really. Plus he's active, so he's getting some sort of doubt credit to that. I'm more interested in how Kamil learned it and why would he reveal it.
Wait, Kamil vs. Me wasn't at all serious. But i'd like to hear these two sources you have. That's more interesting.

EDIT: Hahaha I see what you did there. You grouped me with a known circus member so you can say "I was right that one time! I must be right about noex"

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
2 different sources say that Bladewind and Noex are Circus members.
So you say you have a source that agrees with what I was told, then you say:

Viva made a security gate, saying that someone told him about the ferry investigation, so if anything he could just say he was lied to, pick a random person and blame them.
So am I liar or not? Your two sentences kind of contradict how you feel about me. Either way, by the time you read this the results will be out, unless something happens.

I'm more interested in how Kamil learned it and why would he reveal it.
???
Kamil hasn't revealed a thing... at all. He was kidding a few pages ago with Noex, because there was nothing to talk about - or did you actually think he was serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.