Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
So is it safe to say those that were injured during the pirate ride are not circus members?

If thats the case I agree with viva and I think we should lynch Bladewind since that's all we really have to go off of right now.

Sanae

Staff member
*Wonders if Prophecy is undergoing a makeover* O.O

Man, talk about rides of death o.o;

I see one name always being brought up.. It's highly suggested to look into that person before jumping the gun.. You'll just be going after another villager otherwise. Unless, that's what you guys are looking to do u_u If so, not sure what to say <_<;

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] - What I was told, by an informant (Who I made it very clear, they would be revealed tomorrow if their information is wrong), that Blade is a Circus member. He/She found out about Blade via the attraction, which the daily post mentions a circus member was seen. So, since I have no reason to doubt them now and I made it very clear to them it would be their head if they were wrong, I'm perfectly fine with lynching Blade.
However, we need to look at other options. Just because we have a planned lynch today, doesn't mean its everyone's day off from talking >__>"

Good morning all! (This is starting to become my routine greeting.) I see the day isn't over yet. Then again the last one was an extended one, so the days must have shifted around a bit. (Might as well check timezones...)

So now we have a clear lynch target; I know where my vote is going today. About the other options... I would also agree that someone should attempt to help Crestham, while I myself suggest that people look for others who have a positive compatibility for rides the first will fail/die on.

True... Though there's also the part where most people don't want to have an extended conversation about how much everybody else wants to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.