ssshhhh !!! XD

we should stop spamming

or emmie will kill us all !! o.o

♣Kaname Madoka♣

oh please ask Kagu how much I blackmail xDDD

I'm not on par with my lover... but shes taught me a few things xD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death.

[YOUTUBE]ozI4AcYrC08[/YOUTUBE]

Final Act​

Pyrrhic Victory​

- Capital of Galia, Randgriz -

Everything will end today.

The Death Goddess has strolled through the main street of the capitol city. She has summoned the remaining Valkyrurs here for a reason. Pathetic, she thought. To get influenced by the witch so much, it was not like her.

The Blue Witch Alicia has found her target. A brave soul and a veteran of many battles, but even after losing her godly powers, it was still an easy prey. Within seconds the renowned soldier has fallen.

You really thought you could escape me?

That voice. Alicia remembered it. To get caught like that twice in a row, she really deserved what was coming to her, she thought. Alliase shot without hesitation, happy to finally fulfil her goal. With the fought of victory, being the last Valkyrur to stand, she did not think anything could go wrong anymore. Deja vu. Just like last time, the Black Knight stood before her.

No! Not now! I'm the victor! I will not let you interfere!

With those words she raised her gun ready to fire. But at the same time a sniper bullet has pierced her leg.

It's over Valkyrur. With this my life will burn away, but I will take you with me and bring peace to this world.

The Black Knights, once known as Welkin Gunther, walked closer to the injured Valkyrur and placed his hand on her forehead. The black flames has quickly engulfed her, leaving nothing but ashes. And with that, Welkin has fallen to the ground with a subtle smile, breathing no more.

Using the confusion created by the Valkyrur, Death Goddess has easily entered the royal palace, leaving a trail of dead bodies. She knew that the two remaining empresses were staying here, she could feel them. But only one was her goal, only one was enough to end her eternal struggle. The Goddess has reached the main hall, and both of them were there. The guards stood in fear as the figure woven in black approached them. She did not care for anything but her prey. Without hesitation she summoned her dark scythe and slashed the nearest empress. And with that only one remained. But the guards snapped out and realizing the situation, they shot the assassin. It's not like they could hurt Death itself, but her goal was already fulfilled, she didn't mind letting them feel win. With that thought, she disappeared, leaving only her clothes behind.

Do not waste the opportunity others has given you child.

_____________________________________________________​

1. The Principality of Galia is victorious

2. Crestham, Eleonora vi Britannia, Empress of the Atlantic Federation, has been killed.

3. The Atlantic Federation has been wiped out.

4. Kawaii Yui, Valkyrur Alicia Melchiott, has been killed

5. Mystic, Valkyrur Alliase, has been killed

6. ViváLáDementiá, Black Knight Welkin Gunther of the Black Blood Rebellion, has died.

7. Acky, Brigitte Stark of the Principality of Galia, has been killed.

8. Death Goddess has returned to her realm.

So Mystic really was Alliase D: and I dont see how Galia could have lost... when Piface couldnt die unless Welkin was dead... and Welkin was our leader... *sigh* I'm still amazed how Kero found out I was a black blood o.o if not he just randomly decided to execute me xD

*this is assuming that the game is over and dead people can once again discuss

Edit:

Also review thread ?

[quote name='Avan']So Mystic really was Alliase D: and I dont see how Galia could have lost... when Piface couldnt die unless Welkin was dead... and Welkin was our leader... *sigh* I'm still amazed how Kero found out I was a black blood o.o if not he just randomly decided to execute me xD

*this is assuming that the game is over and dead people can once again discuss

Edit:

Also review thread ?[/QUOTE]

lol yeah. XD

Kinda funny when you PM me asking my role, seeing your Aliasse sig.

I m in your sig! hahah

Congratz to Galia ^^

[quote name='Mystic']lol yeah. XD

Kinda funny when you PM me asking my role, seeing your Aliasse sig.

I m in your sig! hahah

Congratz to Galia ^^[/QUOTE]

Investigating you was the scariest thing I ever did... D:

[quote name='Emeralda']*As you approach your target, you heard someone behind you*

Ah, so you're interested in my puppets?

*you could not believe someone was able to sneak behind you without you even sensing anything; something was definitely wrong*

Ah, don't worry, I'm not here hurt you. But I will have to if you continue what you were just doing.

*something's definitely wrong! your every instinct is telling you to run away and you do; you will never forget that experience; you felt as if you were on the brink of death*[/QUOTE]

I didnt get your name so I first believed you to be the leader of the valkyrur, but I figured you had a lesser role then that, due to a person with a important role to hide would never give away that s/hes trying to be careful about his role. They wouldnt give away they're role, but they wouldnt explain that they had to be extra careful ^^

[quote name='Avan']I didnt get your name so I first believed you to be the leader of the valkyrur, but I figured you had a lesser role then that, due to a person with a important role to hide would never give away that s/hes trying to be careful about his role. They wouldnt give away they're role, but they wouldnt explain that they had to be extra careful ^^[/QUOTE]

No no, even if I got the very important role, I would still explain that I must be careful.

Heck, even if I got a not very important role, I would still explain to be careful.

That s just me eh

Hahah

[quote name='Mystic']No no, even if I got the very important role, I would still explain that I must be careful.

Heck, even if I got a not very important role, I would still explain to be careful.

That s just me eh

Hahah[/QUOTE]

Mhm o.o good to know for the next game ^^ still Kero D: come out come out wherever you are

[quote name='Avan']Mhm o.o good to know for the next game ^^ still Kero D: come out come out wherever you are[/QUOTE]

well I can be different

teheheh =u=

and the next AG ...

if the theme s good I ll join

Status
Not open for further replies.