[Discussion Thread] Valkyria Chronicles [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Oh well, I knew I wasn't going to win because Piface was immortal as long as I was alive. So I kind of just focused on random killings until there weren't many players left.

For the record, Ero, the Black witch or w/e the title was, hand picked the player to be the Black Knight. Cat had nothing to do with it, which made it so easy for me because no one thought for a second Welkin could be the Black Knight. Only downside is that Ero was screwed to losing by picking me, as mentioned above.

Sanae

Staff member
Hit and miss ^__^ That's the fun of these games. You win some and you lose some, but it's still fun to play :love:

/end corniness

*sobs a bit*

I had a few hunches on who was lying, and I knew for sure you were a valkyrur. I didn't know if you were Selvaria so I hesitated, but then I realised there should be about 3 or 4 Valkyrurs for an entire faction so I just voted for you just in case.

@Emmie: In my role it said something about attacking a valkyrur for some special scene or something? what was that about?

[quote name='TheRazyChan']I feel so bad, especially because my thought process was correct.

I knew that Mystic was a Valkyrur and that Mostwanted was a BBR.

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

lucky me that people didn't give a damn on your reason XD

and voting you instead

hahah

Sanae

Staff member
I used stun on someone, but I died, so I don't think it worked xD; Two reasons, they were said to be all powerful and I died, so I don't think it worked xD

Sanae

Staff member
I never really got that xD I mean, not the joking, but those who do carry grudges to other AG's :\ What if you are on the same team? Will you really sabotage the whole team's goal due to some grudge xD?

[quote name='Mystic']lucky me that people didn't give a damn on your reason XD

and voting you instead

hahah[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Yeah, and I even gave a legitimate reason (or as legitimate as I can think of >___<)[/QUOTE]

Sorry bro :p it was easier to have you lynched ^^ also I wasn't sure if Valkyrurs was enemies or not ^^ they seemed to do all the killing for me, so I didnt bother with them more then needed

What was the goal of the Valkyrur faction? I had assumed they were some kind of neutral up until I got dramatically cut down by them after publicly revealing my allegience.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

[quote name='Mystic']yeah,

and also I attacked and killed miyako

@TRC: yeah, nice analysis XD[/QUOTE]

you...

will..

die.......

I'm disapointed in you Myst

very

don't talk to me for a long time please

Status
Not open for further replies.