[Discussion Thread] Valkyria Chronicles [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

but it was Mystic.... he's supossed to be my and Tsukiko's friend...... I really overestimated him..

[quote name='Avan']*sigh* I'm still amazed how Kero found out I was a black blood o.o if not he just randomly decided to execute me xD[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Avan']Mhm o.o good to know for the next game ^^ still Kero D: come out come out wherever you are...[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not being on (>_<")

My comp has been attacked by something or another, so I'm just using the iPad right now...

As for attacking you, my suspicions were that you were working with Crommie on that day during the DT thread. Didn't think I would be so lucky as to use that and manage to hit a black-blood as my last words~~~~~~~

Apologies to Crom who I incorrectly suspected due to conspiracy theories ORZ

My only attack being able to hit traitors of all people only. Using it against people of different alliances would cause bad things to happen to the Empire.... Though shouldn't the empire die when I did?

Ah well. Congrats to the victors. Hope to see you all next game when my comp is fixed.

but it was Mystic.... he's supossed to be my and Tsukiko's friend...... I really overestimated him..

In AGs, everyone is your enemy

[quote name='kero_69']Sorry for not being on (>_<")

My comp has been attacked by something or another, so I'm just using the iPad right now...

As for attacking you, my suspicions were that you were working with Crommie on that day during the DT thread. Didn't think I would be so lucky as to use that and manage to hit a black-blood as my last words~~~~~~~

Apologies to Crom who I incorrectly suspected due to conspiracy theories ORZ

My only attack being able to hit traitors of all people only. Using it against people of different alliances would cause bad things to happen to the Empire.... Though shouldn't the empire die when I did?

Ah well. Congrats to the victors. Hope to see you all next game when my comp is fixed.[/QUOTE]

lulz.......

you're great at guessing..........

same here also....

[quote name='Crestham']I would like to see PiFace's reaction upon finding out I am the Empress.[/QUOTE]

looks like the first three i nominated to be my knight were the leads,....

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I'll leave this here for Pi: (this was the message I sent to mystic)

[quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham'][quote name='PiFace314'][quote name='Crestham']Hey there Pi! I was wondering if you had any information because, well, you always seem to have connections.

I have little to no info, but I can give you my faction/role if you want. :3

[/QUOTE]

I know that you're Atlantic. However... who are you?

As for me, I found one Gallian. Yui~[/QUOTE]

I'm just a soldier looking for allies. I know that kamil is an ally, but I guess I need to find the Empress and the other guy called by the Empress...[/QUOTE]

So you're an OC, then. Interesting~[/QUOTE]

Bleh, kamil died. My ability(passive) is for my vote to be counted as 2, so if anyone needs lynching, just tell me~[/QUOTE]

... 2 votes? You must be a leader then, nyoron~ I think only the leaders have that ability, if my sources are right.[/QUOTE]

I guess your sources are wrong then, heke~[/QUOTE]

Haha, very funny. So then, you Light or Heavy?... Or, probably, Tank.[/QUOTE]

I'm light. =3=[/QUOTE]

Light OC. So are you capable of attacking? If so, I'd suggest aiming for... do you have any targets yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm not capable of attacking :([/QUOTE]

... Only the passive? That is suck.[/QUOTE]

o_O My Empress just contacted me asking if I knew who the two other leaders were... do you?[/QUOTE]

... I do, but I won't say unless she comes to me. DIRECTLY. I abhor those who send underlings to do vital jobs. THEN she'll know the other leaders.[/QUOTE]

Your duty is to masquerade as the Empress.

Forwarding role sheet and actions now.[/QUOTE]

And yes, it worked.

Congrats to the winners.

And my apologies Emmie when Day 3 Came along in my own game I was close to being overwelmed and went a bit bonkers, but my abilities needed a bit of scouting which I didn't do at all except talk to T. Razy C. a bit. OTL

An original was fun to play though, was kind of just of trying to convince people by being a confused lurker. LoL~

Uwaah, you guys did really well.

Tee-hee, I wanted Gallia to win.

Also... after day three, I realized that Viva had been giving me REALLY crap calls, but, yeah, I'm one of those people who can't accept things unless they're RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Still, from the way he was talking about second role sheets, I should have known. DRR...

That being said, signups will go up soon!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
What kinda killed this game for me was the inactivity, people posting less than once a day, rarely using abilities, etc. Ugh, really.

It's a real shame, because Atlantic Federation had the most fun abilities, especially the utility espionage ones, with which they could easily dominate the game.

[quote name='Emeralda']What kinda killed this game for me was the inactivity, people posting less than once a day, rarely using abilities, etc. Ugh, really.

It's a real shame, because Atlantic Federation had the most fun abilities, especially the utility espionage ones, with which they could easily dominate the game.[/QUOTE]

Well I failed day 1 and got on too late day 2 then died -_-

I didn't pay a lot of attention after that, but did anyone else even contact Crestham?

[quote name='Kamil']Well I failed day 1 and got on too late day 2 then died -_-

I didn't pay a lot of attention after that, but did anyone else even contact Crestham?[/QUOTE]

I contacted Crestham.

you guys ... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.