Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
So [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION], [MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION], and [MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION] are all in the same faction. I'm presuming their leader is Biomega. Purge faction if I'm not mistaken.

[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]: Any specific reason why you want me dead? Are you sure you're not being played by the spy in your faction? In case you don't know what i'm talking about, moi is a spy.

Day 4

"Good morning citizens, there were many deaths yesterday though not all were pleasing. Good news first though."

"One citizen was found dead with a single non-lethal wound. Autopsy revealed that he was struck lightly, then had a heart attack. What an amazing coincidence." [BlueDarkness (Communist)] has died of a Rank 1 attack.

"In contrast, another victim of the brutal anti-treason violence that Friend Computer marvels at has been found. The citizen had not been seen since the Emergency started, so it is presumed he was a traitor." [Crazy (PURGE bomb maker)] has died from a Rank 6 attack.

"Additionally, after long deliberation, Internal Security has judged the suspected traitors. They described their process as 'Well, we didn't want it to seem like we killed every suspect without significant evidence so we shot one of them then flipped a coin.'" [moi (Troubleshooter(PURGE(IWW)))] and [Chimer (Sierra(Communist))] have died.

"Less joyfully, an unexpected leak of highly toxic gasses has ocurred in an Ultraviolet sector. Two High Programmers died from this leak, which Friend Computer describes as 'Their own damn fault.' No explanation was given." [Xiga (High Programmer)] and [Nightmare Gear(High Programmer)] have died of inactivity.

"In other news, Friend Computer demands that citizens stop messing with the voting system. There is no citizen on record with the name 'noex1337'." [lynch failed]

Summary:
-[BlueDarkness (Communist)] has died.
-[Crazy (PURGE bomb maker)] has died.
-[moi (Troubleshooter(PURGE(IWW)))] has died.
-[Chimer (Sierra(Communist))] has died.
-[Xiga (High Programmer)] has died.
-[Nightmare Gear(High Programmer)] has died.
-Lynch failed.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Well, now we know a bit about who's side people are on. Moi is a confirmed spy, and potentially a troubleshooter as well, just like Pony-chan. And I'm willing to bet that anyone who supports her is also allied with the friend computer, so it would be easy to pick them off after today.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Well, now we know a bit about who's side people are on. Moi is a confirmed spy, and potentially a troubleshooter as well, just like Pony-chan. And I'm willing to bet that anyone who supports her is also allied with the friend computer, so it would be easy to pick them off after today.

We have to get ride of blood i said it from the start his vote was way to high to keep around?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
So [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION], [MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION], and [MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION] are all in the same faction. I'm presuming their leader is Biomega. Purge faction if I'm not mistaken.

[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]: Any specific reason why you want me dead? Are you sure you're not being played by the spy in your faction? In case you don't know what i'm talking about, moi is a spy.
You make too much assumption. And I did not want anyone dead. And I did not order anyone to vote lynch against you.

You got 17 votes against you(Which does not include mine), and it's not in my hand.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Internal Security has finally finished judging those who were outside their clearance.

[moi (Troubleshooter(PURGE(IWW)))] has died.
[Chimer (Sierra(Communist))] has died.

pimpd2331 recieves no punishment beyond a mention on his record.
Two High Programmers dead without our effort yay~ Maybe they will all kill themselves :/
And Why did pimp receive only a warning. Though Im a bit surprised to see that the punishment was death. :/ kinda anticlimatic and all~

Wow did i dodge a bullet..... I guess telling the truth about bloodrazor saved my butt :shrug:
Why did he save you then :0 .....

Status
Not open for further replies.