Show Yourself!

[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 15685"']When I used to have long hair years ago.
I should grow my hair out again, I'm such a pretty gurl.
[/quote]If my observations are incorrect,aint your left hand holding a bloody crowbar :blush:

Yea this is pretty recent like ummmm ~ couple week old 1 of 2 pics that I actually have floating around...I dont Photo well so I avoid camerasNo laughing

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 15733"']Me with my big stuffed panda and a santa hatyah i know the pic is kinda dark
[/quote]big panda is big lol

Ummmm..... Ah.... *hides* This picture is from about two years ago..... My hair was very messy because it was a very windy and hot day (Australia can be very mean).... Under my eyes are very dark too because I was very sick with fatigue at the time.... and believe it or not, I was partially sun-burnt....I look different now though. I got a fringe recently too which somehow makes me look younger :x I think overall, I just look healthier now ^^;I really hate photos though and I was forced into having this one. Will I show a more recent one? Maybe if I feel like it.... Anyway, please don't make fun of me!>< And don't look at it if you think you're going to! =0

@hikarin : taylor swift ? 0.o kinda look like that.. or it's just my eyes -...-well.. since everyone posting it here..so yeah.. this is me: ( for those who haven't seen any pic of me
)taken on the 30th December 2010 ( not really too long ago)

@hs Who's that? @_@ I hope Taylor is a girl!><And that picture's nice :3 I like the shirt, although I really don't suite white!XD I've considered maybe going all-white and I might look invisible or like a floating head! =0