[Voting Thread] Touhou

Status
Not open for further replies.
VivaLaDementia GMV for the invalid argument. If goddo is unlynchable, then you're proposing to waste a lynch. Why the hell would you people want to do that?

Wait, never mind. Ugh, I hate not knowing crap about the theme.

Shadowwolf GMV for never being attacked. He might be Yukari Yakumo or Meimu Hakurei, who still don't have their LP revealed. Otherwise he might just be someone with a lot of LP remaining (there are still people with over 140LP).

Don't have any other reasons... Yeah, I know, it's a weak argument, but w/e. A lot of people are going to die today anyways, so why not try killing someone who just might have the most LP out there?

;jump;

shadow wolf gmv

<sheeping>

Archerguy as placeholder GMV

*insert good reason here*

TheRealTeaPot GMV for become passive player

how come u guys ignore him??? o_O

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Only valid reason and the GM has made it clear we can't waste more time anymore:

[quote name='Rah']Shadowwolf GMV for never being attacked. He might be Yukari Yakumo or Meimu Hakurei, who still don't have their LP revealed. Otherwise he might just be someone with a lot of LP remaining (there are still people with over 140LP).[/QUOTE]

Shadowwolf GMV

godofwar7

shadowwolf GMV serious rah is serious

Vivaladementia GMV, because he's a friggin shrine maiden when there's only supposed to be me and kamil. and herp derp he's linked to me, reimu.

*le sigh* And here i thought EVERYONE'S passives were disabled.

Shadowwof GMV, since viva most likely cant be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.