Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Xiga

@Happy nisa: How I udnerstood it it was like a praire on the top(summit) and to me, depending on where you enter the summit you are differant distances away from the cave.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] and [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] as long as you two are in the agreement i am fine by any thing you guys decide to do. =)

And [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]. You are advancing forward to the summit? Right? Wait i ll get on skype.i don't have a headset cos it is currently still at my bro's room. He is using it. But i can type :p .

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Im actualy typing my post right now. So [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]: You dont really need to rp my character that much : D Ill be posting more frequently

Xiga

o_O I think i missunderstood the meaning of summit... I imagined it as a mountain top area.. Like...

_______SUMMIT______
/____________________\
/______________________\
/________________________\
/__________________________\
/____________________________\
/______________________________\
/________________________________\
/____________MOUNTAIN_____________\
Something like that v_v

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
You cant see what Arachna? :0 Also, [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]; I thought the summit looked like that too .. so you arent alone in that

Who's the person with the character who can read sign language again? I'd like to remind you that Violet and Lara don't communicate using sign language. It's another kind of gesturing communication which only they know.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Isnt that also a sign language -__- The sign language only they 'speak' I didnt feel the need to clarify as it is obvious and not exactly the most relevant to the story or my character.

I know, it's just that people may mistake it for normal sign language, so they might make it so that their characters can also read the gestures. In Violet's character sheet it says that "only her little sister understood her gestures". :huuh:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
.... Err.. I think both Nisa and I mentioned in our posts that it was indeed a language they created. ._. "Sign language" Is just in short of what they speak, instead of going on in detail every time they are gonna gesture towards each other that only they know what they're saying. I mean most people in the RP - I hope- already know this? If not well.. Ill just add another extra line that, no biggie ._.

No, I wasn't talking about you. I remembered that one of the characters here had the ability to read normal sign language, so I was just reminding the person that you two don't use normal sign language, thus the other character cannot read it.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ohhhh ... Okay @.@ I thought you were talking to me since I was the last one to post about sign language and yeah that was [MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]'s character Chammilion? I think. Not sure. Anyways I edited my post so it should be clear now : D

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
It is fine Lovely.

And ugh i can't do a post if Shadow does not come back ! *rips hair out!*

I mean seriously! How can i work with "lets go eat" -the end- Should i leave him there? I don't wanna leave him there. But if i don't leave him there i can't go on with it. And i have to wait until Shadow comes backkkk....

I am going crazy here..

BTW

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] =