Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]:

Yes Chamillion was the one but, [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION], I'm curious as to why you're telling me this now considering that I think it's too late to change my posts that stated Chamillion could do this due to the fact it was......many pages ago. :huuh:

Wouldn't saying now that he can't read it be....inconsistent? :mad:_@:

I'm also curious as to why you're mentioning this when, last I checked, (though I do believe I may need to recheck, so feel free to correct if I'm wrong.) my characters aren't where you three reside.

The Jest said:
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]:

Yes Chamillion was the one but, [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION], I'm curious as to why you're telling me this now considering that I think it's too late to change my posts that stated Chamillion could do this due to the fact it was......many pages ago. :huuh:

Wouldn't saying now that he can't read it be....inconsistent? :mad:_@:

I'm also curious as to why you're mentioning this when, last I checked, (though I do believe I may need to recheck, so feel free to correct if I'm wrong.) my characters aren't where you three reside.
I noticed it because I was re-reading the other character sheets. o_O

And the first case wasn't so much Chamillion knowing what Violet and Lily were saying using gestures, but knowing that they were actually using gestures to begin with, so it's still fine.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Say, [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] Couldn't Serj also just talk without the telepathy? I mena he did that at the very start right? XD

Yes, he can, but he knows that talking out right now is probably going to scare Violet and Lara beyond repair. Since he's pretty loud and all. XD
Oh, but he will talk in times of crisis.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep was affraid so, lol that means Violet's plan is gonna fail badly lol XD He has no mouth to shut xD He'll continue talking forever xD But yeah talking so that everyone can hear is les scary than when it talks inyour head XD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
*slaps herself* Yeah AYla is another Character I made up for another RP of Shadowolf >.<" OTL That mistake was bound to happen once XD Don't be suprised if I call her Nevaeh once either XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Heehee : D And Hadriel said Lily instead of Lara but that was the OOC, pretty funny though :3

So... what are we gonna do? Is [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] gonna wait til Shadow shows up? :3 I havent seen him around for a while

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I know Lily hon. I talked to him on MSN. He promised he ll come to post. So i am waiting for him. Should i leave his char. and get to you guys? On the summit? What do you think Lily?

And the summit thing still concerns me because the Lovely/Jest/Elly/Xiga group are on the summit as well, yet there's no sign of the cave, or even weird species.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh I dont know really? Because, well to be honest the girls (Lara and Violet) are pretty much deadweight at this point. xD they have absolute no powers and no trust or anything really xD
and also what Hadriel said :3

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Yea i know. Hm. Do you guys want me to lead the story a bit instead of Shadow? <.< ?? Cos i don't know what else i could do except that. We need him for hints and posts of enviroment and other creatures as background lead.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ehm I guess you could do that? Or ask Shadow to give permission to lead and use your own imagination for it? If he is gonna be on a hiatus :0
What do the others think?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm well it really is weird that they haven't noticed the whole war-like thing going on, but they had their own fight there too right? maybe they we're just to busy to notice.. and there was this shield kinda thingie we went trhough that made the cave invisible? maybe if you can only enter at certain points it would explain why they all haven't seen the change and the cave?

Oh [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] about the death weight thingie.. XD When I was talking about maybe messing up Violet with Nevaeh of another rp I thought about actually giving Violet Nevaeh's powers (altered ofcourse) later on in the series.. because Nevaeh's powers were telepathy and mindreading and mind manipulation, by talking backwards she could let people do as she wanted... so if Violet was a kind of specie (or like has the powers form one of their parents) that could make [people do as she wants by speaking out loud, it might explain why she suddenly lost her voice, as if her mind tells her not to speak unless she wants to control someone else. ehh to make it better fit, it might be normal for the specie to really have lost their voice and capability to speak in any way for a few years after which it awakens (so like thats wqhy she couldnt do anything when the fosterparent attacked them). @.@ oh dear putting down thoughts might make my story complicated so I hop you understand. I think her powers might be triggered when Lara gets in real danger XD I like having my character the power of words. ehehe you know when anyone would hear her talk they'd get mesmerized by it, lol I guess that would be quite spectacular when she sings lol. But yeah that's just not there yet.
I still ike the idea of having one of the two parents being magical, (or both) for your character it can be something completly different as yours is still able to speak and your character is way more open and spontanious. So something like immense strength or like shields/ powerfields might do :) lol just something that would make the two of us aperfect team xD
The parent can be somthing like a made-up specie XD we just gonna comine our powers and give the person which such powers a name like "vampire"but than way more creative XD

About the taking charge thingie, I really think it's a great diea if someone else takes over but ONLY if shadow really is gonna be on hiatus and approved of it aswell. and ofcourse if the new person in charge takes over shadow's characters becuse it would be weird if the leaders of the mountains suddenly changed XD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I really want Shadow to come back. I miss him a lot. So..i ll try reaching him on MSN first. And then we ll see what to do after that. Ok guys? Cos really. I would kinda feel bad if i lead and he is not here. This is his rp. So it makes me sad that he is so busy irl that he can't come here. A lot. I ll see what he thinks. About everything.First. Is that ok?

And the summit thing still concerns me because the Lovely/Jest/Elly/Xiga group are on the summit as well, yet there's no sign of the cave, or even weird species.
I had always thought it was something like you guys were on one side of the summit and Jest, Elly, Xiga, and I were on the other side.... And the side you guys were on was where the cave and stuff were... :mad:_@: Then there was like some barrier or something that kept us from seeing the cave....

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Arachna : Sounds like a plan to me :) And I agree >_>
Same thing happened with Evil Inc >__<

@HappyNisa : LOOOL that's some description alrighty! haha! I like that idea :3 She could be some kinda devil in disguise ;D being able to control others just by speakingggg mwhahah that's scary alright and lol what if she sings?! Im guessing everyone will spontanuously just fall down ;D
Hmm I reaaaaaaaaaaallly have NO idea what kinda power I want to give Lara >___< I just.. cant think of anything that fits her, ya know? :/ I dont think anything telepathic or mind manipulation fits her? So Im just wondering what to do with her D": Maybe turn her into a human sized fairy LOL Imagine the shock on Violet's face :| but meh Im gonna think about her powers for now :3 if you have any suggestions name them, might be helpful.

And I think we should make their Dad the magical one : D he was so awesomesauce that their mother fell in love with them blablabla ;D you know the drill. It wouldnt make sense if her emotionally effed up mother was magical.. She was a weak woman D:<

Oh and about Violet unleashing/discovering her powers. Im guessing Imma put Lara in unneccessary danger soon ;D mwhahah

EDIT

[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] That is indeed the easiest answer to go by : D