Lovely.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahah yeaah only "downside"is that everyone can stalk you EVERYWHERE xD I mean lots of people already found my youtube and deviantart XD I'm soo easy to find XD
    XD
    LOL okay shoujo might works ~ but give me the good ones >.< and funny
    >.< then change your cloth when your dad is around :D
    Yes you can and I have that one :devil: lol
    Ah that sucks why not try to save up to get yourself a laptop or birthday present?
    Yo !
    I see ! ... just tell me the genre you like , maybe I can make a good suggestions for you :D
    sorry for the late reply ... my part time job ate most of my time !
    I didn't have as much time as I used to have , to be here T_T
    ur welcome honey hahha:) ohh i know the only game i play is tetris and that snake game haha:)
    really cool haha all my messages went idk where haah i miss them haha:) really what was Zero saying haha:)
    Maybe not BB@ (unless we have stuff for it), but at least some type of grilling 8D Steaks are so yummy with the herb and spices <3

Ooh, my family have been going to Wal-Mart to go cloths shopping alot lol They've been having clearance sales most ot the summer. They ordered way too much so the stuff went out of season, so they're really good deals 8D I'd rather get it for the cheaper then $12 or so for a pair of shorts xD

Do you mind if I call you Lovely on SSA ^^? I had no idea it was you lol
    Bah! I don't like it!!!!.....I love it! This site is pretty dern cool ^_^

And, I don't consider it "longness and shameless advertising" lol
    Ahah yea I am HappyNisa on mf too :3
    *cuddles back* lol I'm HappyNisa everywhere 8D (except for on the sims websites >.<; I still have the names i made up when I was like 8 years old lol)
    Mine isnt :p ah okay you dont have a computer?
    Can you take pictures with it? Its the best way to now which one it is lol
    Oh wow, what did you guys all get xD?

Is Lovely in the states ^^? If so, what do you have planned for Father's Day ^^? Hopefully, it's nice and we can has a bbq/do some grilling of some sort 8D
    ohhh ok cool haha i want some haha:) im sure ur gonna sell alot haha:)

yea i did too i wish they would get more they only have few:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…