Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

As his faculty slowly returned to him Sol could make out the fact that there were a large number of voices all around him, and that they were panicked for some reason; he could also feel himself being suspended in mid air. It was a rather strange feeling, but not entirely unpleasant since his arms and legs were placed in a perfectly relaxing position. Unfortunately however, he could still not feel his limbs very well. Sure, he could feel subtle vibrations as blood starts flowing properly through his veins and the sensation of hot air being blown against him; but as for proper control, he had a feeling that it would still take some time. He was however, ready to open his eyes and perceive the reason for his..... state.

"See? The Boogyman is gone."

'Hm...?'
He wondered, 'boogeyman, huh?'

He couldn't make much sense of those words, but he was slightly surprised that the boogeyman should be mentioned in his presence. He was after all, the one who was usually tasked to take down those things that were unnatural and unaccepted amongst the populace. But that thought left his mind completely as he opened his eyes. The first thing he could see were the expectant faces of the scientists, followed by two figures standing slightly away from where he was suspended, he couldn't exactly make out their faces from where he was, so he ceased trying for the time being, and instead took his time observing his surroundings through the capsule glass; not that he was not surprised by the fact that he was presently situated in a capsule. In fact, he was very surprised, but he figured that since no one else seemed to mind that, he shouldn't either.

The scientists did not surprise him. He was from an age where guns and bullets were commonplace, as were advanced technology like the capsule he was presently situated in. But for some reason, the capsule seemed to him to pale in comparison with most of the other equipment he could see all over the room. 'God... what age is this?' He couldn't help but wonder, 'wait... is this even a world ruled by God?'

'Guess I'll find out.... soon,' he thought, intending to call upon God's power, if only to assure himself that it still empowered him, that is, after he got out of his current predicament. After attempting once more to move his arms and legs, he gives up. 'Uh... hopefully soon.'

It was then that he heard a voice inside his mind that was not his own -- 'Harmonics... online,' it said, 'I'm sorry... what's online?' He asked his own mind, but received no answers. Instead, he could see his own arm moving by itself and shoving the capsule glass door aside. It was a very strange feeling -- to see one's own limbs moving while at the same time as not being able to feel them, he even tried closing and reopening his eyes, but that did not bring him any more control than he already had. It was as if his eyes were the only part of his body that was fully under his control.

Next, his body frees itself from the suspended position inside the capsule and jumps straight out of the glass structure, landing right in front of it with a beautiful flourish, much to the surprise of the scientists gathered round, a few of whom quickly manages to remove the stretcher before Sol lands, as the rest makes way for the landing. For the brief moment in which his body was airborne, his robes and his golden blonde hair flutters in a vertically upward motion, much like a raging flame, which subsides immediately after he was stationary. Once safely on the ground, his body propels itself up onto a standing position, before handing over control of his limbs to him.

By then, Sol had almost given up trying to get control of his body, and after suddenly receiving control of his entire body, without even a small amount of pain anywhere, he was completely stunned for a few seconds, during which he simply stood there, head turned down towards the ground. When he did eventually realize that he had full control of his faculty, he looked up, and looked around the surroundings in a rather panicked state, before his eyes circled over the scientists watching him with interest, and then over to Nailo and Joey. He had so many questions that he didn't even know where to start.

"Sorry... I.. uh......."
he mumbled incoherently, before suddenly composing himself, or at least making as good an attempt at doing so as he believed to be possible in his current state...

"Good afternoon,"
he said in a casual tone of voice while bowing politely, before standing up again and continuing his observation of his surrounding for a few more seconds. Finally, he regarded the scientists once more, and then the other two present in the room. "May I ask what time it is?"

"Could you also tell me what age it is while we're at it?"

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Joey looked at this man's impressive feats. "I can see the lord knows how long you've been out for haven't slowed you down one bit. To answer your questions in order, It's about....2:00 PM, and you're in the 21st century. More specifically, 2011 AD." He told the blonde priest.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Smell, Zack. You can hide from the eyes all you want but you can't hide the scent." The Commander said. He then hear Aisa's request. "...Alright, you have my permission, it's over there. Now get going." He said to them, pointing towards the Ship Fali saw as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry about that guys." Jake said to Cronic and Geo. When Keith left, He absorbed the dreamers that his bubbles were made from, freeing the two. "I had to think fast to make sure he didn't kill us. So what brings you two here?" Jake asked Cronic and Geo.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So this could be a trap for you then, and an experiment? ....I wonder..." Tai said. He then looked at Taylor. "Well, we dobn't know much about him yet. From what we gathered, This Azure Warlock is a guy who possesses the same name as Exodos' eldest son. ..,But that same son is suppose to be dead, so there's no way this guy could be him." Tai explained.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Infernas was slowly turning around, towards the direction of Las Vegas, and slowly headed for it. Behind it was a bunch of small fighters flying in line formation, making sure no one was going to get to the Infernas alive. In the middle of the formation was the Captain looking around; any who she saw fly up into the air, friend or foe, was to be shot down, for the risk of a human hijacking.

"Same old crap as usual; Caught in the midst of a bad situation." Cronic said calmly, looking up at the sky. "Some things don't ever change, if I may be honest." He said, glancing back to where Keith was stood a few minutes ago. "Who was that guy, anyway?"

"Well i'm trying to get rid of something i had for to long." He said dusting himself off. He looked like he was talking to him self. "I know i was not suppose to make contact with anyone but with you around that's hard to do. with you trying to get me caught all the time." He then looked around for the object but could not see it. His symbol was still glowing through his shirt and could be see.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Leaving the Battlefield

"Smell, Zack. You can hide from the eyes all you want but you can't hide the scent." The Commander said calmly. Zackary shrugged.
'I thought I was free of lectures...' He had mumbled. The Commander then answered their request.
"...Alright, you have my permission, it's over there. Now get going." He said to them, pointing to a ship nearby. Reks saluted the commander once more and walked off without a word, Zackary shrugged and then began following his older cousin towards the ship, still camouflaged and his beam rifle on hand.
'Just one question cousin...' Zackary asked quietly. Reks kept walking and still looked passive and serious.
'No, for the love of the cosmos, you're not flying.' Reks answered, as if he had heard the same question a thousand times before. Zackary looked downwards.
'Naww... Just because I fly ships better than you.' Zackary chimed. Reks sighed.
'There's a difference between games plus simulations and reality. You don't get three lives in reality.' Reks said. Zackary nudged his cousin lightly.
'Come on, sourpuss!' Zackary teased. 'When have I ever crashed?' Reks sighed again.
'Fine... For the sake of shutting you up, you can fly it...' Reks began. Zackary was about to punch the air and yell out, "YES!!!". Before Reks finished his sentance. 'On the condition that you're co-pilot.' Reks finished, his face still passive and plain. Zackary then groaned.
'Why do you always have to ruin it for me?' Zackary moaned. Reks then smiled a little before going onwards.

They all entered the ship's interior and wandered the corridors. Zackary stopped camouflaging when he was convinced there wasn't any creepers nearby. The ship was fairly average for a drop ship. The ship was of typical Anthromorph design, looking rather complicated and more sophisticated than typical human grade technology and ships in all their simplicity. Dim lights lit the hallways that ran around the ship. It was large enough to accommidate the force it carried to Earth, perhaps even twice as many. Reks remembered what Jake and Tai had said to them before.
"Believe it or not, the large "army" is simply an excavation team. Considering they didn't know anything about this place, they assumed they needed this much people. The Colonel gave everyone a warning before doing anything, So really it was the humans who struck first." The words went through Reks' head as he walked. He then stopped for a moment. Wait... Are Jake and Tai really as they seem? Reks thought for a moment, not sure about whether or not he had heard of or seen them around at all. Reks might not have been in the military long, but he was sure he should've atleast of heard of them. Something's not right... Zackary then looked at Reks incredulously.
'Nothing's right when you're stopping in the middle of hallways cousin.' He joked. 'Come on, move now, think later.' Zackary said as he moved past Reks, who just stood there and stared after Zackary.
'Yes... I guess we should move now and think later...' Reks said quietly. He then shook his head and followed Zackary, his thoughts still ringing through his head. We're soldiers... We're told to obey orders and not think, as if our superiors will lead us to victory... Reks thought. As if we're just numbers in a game... We're expendable, so long as victory is at the end... None of the higher ups probably care if we live or die, so long as we end up on top of the hill. Reks looked about the hallways, racks adorned the walls with unused helmets and suits on them. In the end, we're just loyal dogs serving a higher master. Mere mud puppies... But if they think I'll just do as they ask... Reks paused in his thoughts as he watched Zackary speak to him but not hear his words. Reks just walked over to Zackary plainly.
They're wrong...

'You think too much cousin. Did you even hear me?' Zackary asked. Reks shrugged.
'Was it important?' Reks asked back. Zackary shook his head.
'I guess not, knowing you serious and boring salamander.' Zackary saidas he grinned under his helmet. Reks just looked at him for a moment before sighing.
'And yet, we're still alive because I think before I act.' Reks said semi-proudly. Zackary just folded his arms behind his head.
'I think sometimes!' Zackary shot back.
'Not enough, obviously.' Reks retaliated. Zackary then rubbed his neck rather than admitting his older cousin just beat him in a conversation. 'Let's just get out of here, we can talk when we're out of here.' Reks said, signalling he didn't want to talk any longer for the moment. Zackary shrugged and then looked to Aisa.
'What do you think of my older cousin?' He asked, hoping for an opinion he could concur and agree with, good or bad.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason sat by near the clearing and watched the clearing attentively and carefully. He noticed that the other one wasn't beside the rabbit Anthromorph. Jason checked his surroundings carefully, looking for the Anthromorph from before. Maybe he's already on the ship... He looked back and watched as the husky anthromorph then turned to thin air and began speaking to it. Jason tilted his head in curiosity. He heard another voice, and then shrugged. It doesn't really matter... Jason thought. He then saw Reks run into the clearing with heavy breathing. Reks began speaking but then saluted the husky anthromorph. There was another voice unseen again and then laughter. Jason shrugged again and shook his head. A few moments onwards, the trio said goodbye to the colonel and then walked towards a ship nearby. Bingo. Jason smiled. He then sped time up for himself considerably and sprinted around the clearing to the ship, the world around him only seeing him as a breeze of the wind. With that, Jason was aboard the ship well before Reks' trio did. Jason scoped out the ship quickly, not knowing how the Anthromorphs designed their ships. After he knew how the ship was designed, Jason took a comfortable spot in the cockpit and waited for Reks and his friends. He folded his arms behind his head and relaxed in one of the seats of the cockpit and hummed a quaint tune he seemed to remember quite easily.

"So. This 'experiment.' This 'Sin Alchemist.' Any tell-tales that'd clue me in to what we're looking for?"

"The experiment... I've seen his work before. Younlings, all torn apart and their body parts replaced with those of sinners and beasts. As for the man himself... a gentleman of such pleasant company it'd unnerve anyone. You'll recognize him when we encounter him, I assure you." The witch added to Tai's explanation to Taylor.

---

"This is starting to get far too worriesome... even my arm can't find a trace of her nearby. Where the hell did she run off to...?" Keith thought, looking around frantically. He had began sprinting when he had noticed she had not hidden, but run away entirely. Jake and the two others were now far away, out of sight and earshot. He regretted leaving Jake behind but with his current form, he'd be nothing but a bother in getting the alien back home safe... He nodded determinedly as he recited his promise in his mind. Looking up at the skies, he tried to catch a glimpse of her.

It wasn't she who he found, but a sight that made his blood turn into ice. On top of a partially crumbled support pillar, most likely from a ten-storey building, stood a man. A man too familiar. That wavy, raven hair bound into a ponytail, that twin-tailed black coat that flowed unnatturally in wind that wasn't there. That smile. Those condencending eyes. Unchanged, unaffected by the sands of time for almost a decade.

His entire vision flashed red and the man was as gone as fast as he had appeared. "What was that...? A haunting memory of the past? If he was real, why come back at all? Why here, why not at the gate?" The questions bombarded him from all sides, so much that his head hurt. The biggest question was, to him... that man or the alien girl? Vow or promise? His entire vengeance or a step towards redemption?

His vision flashed red once more. "I know what I must do... I always have." He whispered, his voice slipping into darkness once more.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo was still cought up, in observation of the scared scientis,t when the man in the capsule, started to move. Nailo turned her head around ,just in time to see him, a few moments before he landed, on the ground.
Oh..my.. Nailo whispered and threw a glimps of Joey's face. He seemed calm enough. "Well...i guess he isn't the enemy. came to her mind.
"Sorry... I.. uh....... The blond man said,incoherently. As he was standing there. Almost like he totally regained his composure, he continued : "Good afternoon,"
He made a bow. So Nailo gave him back a gentle nod.

"May I ask what time it is?""Could you also tell me what age it is while we're at it?" Nailo was silent. She looked back to Joey just in time, cos he replied the question by saying : "I can see the lord knows how long you've been out for haven't slowed you down one bit. To answer your questions in order, It's about....2:00 PM, and you're in the 21st century. More specifically, 2011 AD." He told the blonde guy.

Nailo raised her eyebrow. And her brain finally switched on. Wait..wait..he is a... she thoguht. She hit her head slightly, with her left hand. In a failed attempt to punish her stupidity.
Oh my.. Nailo said once again. And sighed.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Tai: "Well, we don't know much about him yet. From what we gathered, This Azure Warlock is a guy who possesses the same name as Exodos' eldest son. ..,But that same son is suppose to be dead, so there's no way this guy could be him."
The witch: "The experiment... I've seen his work before. Younglings, all torn apart and their body parts replaced with those of sinners and beasts. As for the man himself... a gentleman of such pleasant company it'd unnerve anyone. You'll recognize him when we encounter him, I assure you."
Taylor was duly unnerved; partially because Tai knew so little, partially because the witch's description brought to mind imagery that he didn't enjoy entertaining. "Can't say I follow for sure. But I've run down a few things on less information than that, so, we'll just see how I can help." He nodded, maybe psyching himself up for whatever lay in the near future. "Alright." He looked to the witch. "By the way, call me Taylor; sorry about putting off introductions." Glancing to Tai, he added, "I'm still not liking chit-chatting out in the open, some overzealous ET might get trigger-happy, no offense to your 'friends.' Any ideas where to hole up or start this little hunt?"
------------------------------------------------
Sliding down a pile of loose rubble from a high-rise, was Drew. "Whooooaaaahhhh-yaaaah!" he shouted incoherently as he skidded to a stop near a guy who, strangely, wore a black raincoat. On a clear day. Had he not been worried about somebody else at the moment, he would've thought it weird. "Oh! Hey dude! You seen a guy recently? Blond hair, greasy-looking ponytail, biker gear? Might be driving a SWAT truck or a police car last I knew..."
------------------------------------------------
Austin sighed, wandering to a deserted corner of campus to gather his thoughts. He was confident that Drew would return to the quad shortly, but right now, while a bunch of the guys were out trying to smuggle the SWAT truck, or at least its contents, back to campus, he needed space and quiet time. He felt a migraine coming on...

Xiga

Falî stayed away from the line of sight as she watched the party enter the ship. She then waited an extra minute, just to ensure that no one else would come in her way of sneaking aboard. But everything was silent. She knew that this was her chance, her one and only chance to get aboard the ship before it would take off.

Carefully Falî started to move. She sneaked her way over to the open hatch and snuck inside makings sure that no one had stopped in the hallway that lied ahead of her, while she kept an eye on the surroundings behind her. Hopefully she had gotten aboard without being seen. And hopefully she could stick around aboard the ship without being caught as well. However she was worried that the metallic noises from her claws on the metal floor would draw attention her way so she decided to not move that much further. Her goal now was to find a safe place to hide till the take off at least, and then try to plan her next step of action.

Falî swiftly moved a safe distance from the company and soon she found what looked like a storage room. Quickly she opened the door, keeping her gun and vibrasword ready until someone was already inside. But no one was, and when she later confirmed the fact, she moved in and made herself comfortable. This is going to be a hell of a lot of work if they find me.. Those sons of bitches.. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here. She took a deep breath then began thinking of how she could alternatively take over the ship. Most likely by pocking off the crew one by one..

Sol was not quite sure whether he should be happy or sad at the compliment, "Er... but I..didn't..." he started, but soon stopped himself. He realized that what he was just about to say was unlikely to make any sense, and was more likely to make the situation even stranger than it already was, "umm... nevermind.."

"....It's about....2:00 PM, and you're in the 21st century. More specifically, 2011 AD."

Sol couldn't believe his ears, '2011 AD...?' he wondered '..but that can't be right, how could they have achieved such technological advancement in such a small number of years?'

Not only were the gadgets spread out all over the room quite advanced, he also noticed that various parts of Nailo's body was mechanical, such technology did not exist during his time. Looking back, he smiled at the scientists who were still watching him with interest, no doubt wondering about the reasons for his quick recovery. He didn't blame them, since he was wondering about that himself. Suddenly, something about the capsule caught his eye, it was the ancient text carved on one side of the glass structure, the metallic side, where the extraction handle was also located. The text would be unreadable to most, but having studied the holy scriptures, he recognized them...

'Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand,' with great interest, Sol reads out the line while peering over the capsule, keeping his voice low, so as not to offend anyone else present in the room. The verse immediately calms his mind and reminds him of the more important things. As he is about to turn away from the capsule, he notices another anomaly, this time, it was on the back of the capsule, just above where the ancient text was written. He noticed that the metal plating on it seemed to have been more recently placed, or at least, he did not remember seeing such metalwork during his time.

Finally, after scrutinizing the capsule for a few more moments, he turns and looks at Joey, 'I suppose this is where I have been held for so long,' he thought, 'and they are the ones who finally got me out of it.... whatever IT is...'

"My thanks for freeing me from this.... prison," he said, nodding towards the scientists as well, "looks like I owe you a debt of gratitude."

"How may I repay the favor?"

After a length explanation of why they need to borrow the ship, the Commander replied. "...Alright, you have my permission, it's over there. Now get going." he said as he pointed toward the ship. Aisa was a bit shocked that the Commander would give up the ship so easily, but was glad that it wasn't too much of a big deal.

The group made their way onto the drop ship, and wandered the halls towards the cockpit. On their way there, Reks&Zach went through their usual banter, while Aisa's thoughts were reviewing everything that had happened today. "What do you think of my older cousin?" Zach suddenly asked. Aisa glanced over at him, and shrugged. "What's there to say?" she started, not really wanting to offend anyone. "He's overprotective about you, quiet, and acts like he's really tough." She finished, as they were walked into the long hallway that lead into the cockpit.

Aisa then paused a bit, stopping shortly, and turned her head to the side, wondering if her hearing had gone bad from all the explosions. Because, for some reason, she could hear someone whistling softly. "Hey, do you hear whistling, too? Or is it just me?" she asked the cousins.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"My thanks for freeing me from this.... prison, looks like I owe you a debt of gratitude. How may I repay the favor?"

Joey looked at this priest. "Well, We could another helping hand right now. You're a priest, well known in military world history books. Sol, the golden executioner they called you in those books. Though being a high priest, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to be known for. Anyways, if you two could follow me. I'll explain the current situation." Joey said to Sol, then to both Sol and Nailo. He then looked back at the scientists. "Great work everyone, I'll be sure you'll get an expetional wage for this." Joey said then walked back towards the elevator and kept the open for his two "allies".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm still not liking chit-chatting out in the open, some overzealous ET might get trigger-happy, no offense to your 'friends.' Any ideas where to hole up or start this little hunt?"

"I'll be honest, they're not my 'friends' ....Not yet anyway. I'm disguised like this to get their trust get up onto the Infernas. The original plan me and Jake had was to somehow end this with little bloodshed, by disguising as them and convincing the Colonel to cancel the mining operation. .....Or we had to kill him. We assume that if we killed the leader, the rest will make a retreat. ...It didn't work out well." Tai said, stating the obvious. "Anyways, I have to ask the same question, where do we begin this hunt for the Titan?" Tai asked the Sorceress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Same old crap as usual; Caught in the midst of a bad situation. Some things don't ever change, if I may be honest. Who was that guy, anyway?"

"Well i'm trying to get rid of something i had for to long. I know i was not suppose to make contact with anyone but with you around that's hard to do. with you trying to get me caught all the time."

Jake couldn't help but chuckle at Cronic's first comment, but when asked about the boy he turned serious. "That was Keith, I'm actually shocked you don't know him. I thought all Crystallis would recognize him. That boy possesses an arm given to him by a certain someone. That arm possessing the same amount of evil as Exodos himself. That being said, I had to make sure his rage didn't peak, or else we'd all be fucked." Jake said. He then looked at Geo, clearly talking to himself, then he noticed the symbol on Geo's chest glowing. "Wait a sec, I've seen a symbol before, a Zodiac symbol." Jake said.

Andre Valias

Unexpected and Expected Hitchhiker

Aisa glanced at Zackary and shrugged.
"What's there to say?" she started, sounding careful. "He's overprotective about you, quiet, and acts like he's really tough." She finished. Zackary nodded. He took off his helmet and held it under his arm.
'My thoughts exactly, I couldn't agree more.' Zackary added with a smug grin. 'Though I guess I admire him for who he is and how he acts. We've been like brothers ever since that day a few years ago, even though we're actually just cousins. I remember seeing that blue salamander showing up on my doorstep in the rain, claiming he was my cousin.' Zackary said quietly in a reminiscing tone. 'I guess it was something like... Fate. I've always wanted somebody who I could hang around, somebody I could rely on forever. I never expected to find someone who was "actually" my family.' Zackary shook his head. 'Buut, I guess you're not really interested in my usual chatter.' Zackary finished, not meaning to bore Aisa any more. Reks heard every word though, and merely kept quiet. Suddenly, Aisa stopped and Zackary looked at her.
"Hey, do you hear whistling, too? Or is it just me?" She asked. Reks stopped afterwards and listened about. Zackary shrugged after moment.
'I don't hear anything.' He said. Reks shushed him with his hand instead of burning him with his sarcasm. Then Reks heard it too. It was a tune, a familiar one too. He had heard it on one of the missions he and Zackary had been assigned to. It was the beat from a song he assumed to be named, "Comatose".
'I do. Let's go, but be careful.' Reks said softly as he lead the trio up to the cockpit. Zackary shrugged and followed Reks' lead, keeping his hands at his weapon just in case. They all headed to the cockpit and walked it carefully. Then Reks saw who it was in the cockpit and sighed. 'No surprise here, it's just a hitch hiker I met.' Reks said. 'Hello Jason.' Zackary shrugged in confusion.
'Sooo... Since when did you make friends down here Reks? Five minutes ago?' He asked. Reks nodded, since that was almost the correct answer, literally.
'Actually, yeah I did make friends with Jason five minutes ago...' He answered. 'Jason's going to be coming with us for his own reasons.' Zackary looked at Jason and then to Reks.
'And go where?' He asked. Reks simply stayed quiet and left space for Jason to answer.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
It took a while of humming for Jason to actually realize that One, he was humming loudly and Two, it was the tune of the chorus from Comatose.After a few moments, the trio burst into the cockpit and saw Jason, who smiled and stood up.
'You all took your sweet time.' Jason said folding his arms. He recognized that the one leading them was Reks, who simply sighed at the sight of Jason in the cockpit of the ship.
'No surprise here, it's just a hitch hiker I met.' Reks said. 'Hello Jason.' Jason shrugged.
'You don't sound too enthusiastic to see me here. I heard this party was dull until I came.' He joked. Behind Reks, one of the two Anthromorphs spoke. Jason looked over him and noted how similar he looked to Reks, only with a different and more vibrant color scheme, and without hair.
'Sooo... Since when did you make friends down here Reks? Five minutes ago?' He asked. Reks nodded.
'Actually, yeah I did make friends with Jason five minutes ago...' He answered. 'Jason's going to be coming with us for his own reasons.' The Lizard Anthromorph looked at Jason, then back to Reks.
'And go where?' He asked. Reks simply stayed quiet, and Jason assumed it was his cue to speak.
'To space, obviously.' Jason said in a carefree manner. He smiled and shook his head. 'Actually, I'm not going to tell you until later on, since you all know my name but I don't know yours. Let's start with a proper introduction.' Jason cleared his throat for effect. 'Hello, greetings, whatever you... Aliens prefer. Excuse me if I say anything offensive, since I know so little of your race. My name is Jason Nero, I'm one of frillions of humans on this planet, pleased to meet you.' Jason introduced. 'Might I ask of your names so I might better know you all?' He asked.

Apparently there had been someone whistling, and that someone was a human named Jason. It wasn't really that Aisa minded if the guy was on the ship or not, as long as he didn't try to take over the ship or something along those lines. But the way in which they met the guy was making Aisa feel uneasy, if someone had gotten on the ship so easily, who knows if there's some other hitchhiker on the ship as well.

"Sooo... Since when did you make friends down here Reks? Five minutes ago?" Zach asked after Reks said that he knew the guy.

"Actually, yeah I did make friends with Jason five minutes ago... Jason's going to be coming with us for his own reasons." Reks replied matter-of-factly.

"And go where?" Zach questioned again, but this time Reks didn't answer, and so the human, Jason, began speaking. "To space, obviously." He said carefreely as he smiled, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Actually, I'm not going to tell you until later on, since you all know my name but I don't know yours. Let's start with a proper introduction." Jason continued, more seriously. "Hello, greetings, whatever you... Aliens prefer. Excuse me if I say anything offensive, since I know so little of your race. My name is Jason Nero, I'm one of frillions of humans on this planet, pleased to meet you. Might I ask of your names so I might better know you all?" he finished.

“Well nice to meet you; my name's Aisa." she said, introducing herself. She had decided to half-way trust this human for now. After-all, Reks was ok with it, so Jason couldn't be such a big threat, but then again, who knows? Until she knew for sure, what his reasons were, she wouldn't fully trust him. So now with one hitchhiker already on board, she had to keep her guard up, after-all what there could be yet another. And the other could be even more dangerous. The fact that she still had her gun strapped around her shoulder was a bit reassuring as she waited for the intros to be completed so that they could get going.

"....Can't say it rings any bells..." Cronic said to Jake. "Why, is it something I should really know in a hurry?" Cronic said to him. " 'Cause someone needs to plan how we're gonna get ourselves out of this mess."

Geo looked at Jake then back at the wolf. "Yes it is whats it to you?" He asked. "Be nice why should i be nice?" He went back to talking to him self. "I don't want to be here in the first place. So i don't have to be nice to any one and don't even think of trying to make your self to appear. I don't think they would take kindly to you."

Andre Valias

Setting Flight

"To space, obviously." Jason said with a grin on his face. He shook his head. "Actually, I'm not going to tell you until later on, since you all know my name but I don't know yours. Let's start with a proper introduction." Jason continued, more seriously. Zackary looked at Reks a little unsure, while Reks just shrugged. "Hello, greetings, whatever you... Aliens prefer. Excuse me if I say anything offensive, since I know so little of your race. My name is Jason Nero, I'm one of frillions of humans on this planet, pleased to meet you. Might I ask of your names so I might better know you all?" He finished. Aisa was the first to introduce herself.
“Well nice to meet you; my name's Aisa." She said. Reks looked at Zackary for him to answer.
'Oh, I'm Zackary Elsman.' He said quickly in introduction. 'I'm Reks' younger cousin. We look a "little" similar, but here's a tip. He's the stiff, I'm the fun guy.' He joked with a smile. Reks sighed.
'Another tip, he's stupid, 'm clever.' He retorted. Zackary laughed.

'So then, how did you two meet?' Zackary asked out of the blue. 'I'm sure you didn't sit out in the field and have a nice chat.' He added.
'We didn't. We tried to kill each other.' Reks simply said. There was a short silence.
'Seriously?' Zackary asked, unsure if it was sarcasm or literal. Reks nodded.
'He egged me on and I lashed out. He ended up almost killing me before he helped me up and we talked on the way to catching up with you two.' Reks explained.
'Ah...' Zackary said. 'Right, whatever.' Zackary then walked over to the co-pilot seat and began pushing some buttons and checking statistics. Reks just took a quiet place against the wall near the corner of the cockpit. 'Flight trajectory check, energy levels stable, all systems green.' Zackary said incoherently to nobody in particular. 'Aisa, could you be pilot for me? The ship is good to go whenever we're ready.' Zackary said to the others. Reks nodded.
'Let's go.' He simply said.

Zackary pushed a few more buttons and pulled a few switches. Suddenly the ship began to shake gently and a soft mechanical humming noise could be heard all around the ship. Through the cockpit glass, the forest scenery around the sheep began to sway gently in the breeze and as they did, the ship began to lift up into the air. After a few moments of hovering, the ship soared through the air and set flight into the skies high above the city. Zackary watched as the large war-torn cityscape pass by them quickly. Reks simply leaned against the wall, waiting for something to happen. Zackary began to make conversation.
'So, Jason...' He began. 'Will you tell us why you're here now that we know each other a little better?' Reks looked up and glanced at Jason as he waited for a reply, curious as well as to what Jason's intentions were.

"Anyways, I have to ask the same question, where do we begin this hunt for the Titan?" The witch looked thoughtful. She really had no better way than them to locate the elusive man she was chasing after. However, she knew what he exactly was after and a person who could locate him for them.

"He is after the experiment and will bide his time in waiting for me afterwards. I cannot locate neither him or the experiment in this location, however..." she turned to Tai, pointing a finger at him. "You mentioned young Jacob was with you. I have a use for his talent, if he's bothered to learn its use. Take us to him, mm?" She proposed with a cat-like grin on her face.

----

Keith had no idea where he was being lead. Was it all just a trick of his own mind, old traumas clouding his vision...? That seemed the most likely to him. But he couldn't take the risk! What if he really was here again? He needed to find out and complete the vow he took years ago. Glancing down at his left arm, he saw through the glamour, his eyes glaring down at the repulsive appendage. He grit his teeth and picked up his pace, following the tell-tale glimpses of the twin tails of a black coat.