Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo nodded to Joey as he said : "I never liked the idea of using people as weapons, it never works out. Cyborgs are humans too, it seems wrong to use them as weapons instead of soldiers. ...Soldiers get better treatment. Don't worry, we'll help every step of the way. But we do need your help, we need all the help we can get actually."
"Fine i ll help out as much as i can." She replyed and pressed her fist tightly.

"Where do you need me?Here or?" She slowly asked and waited for his response.

Aisa noticed that there seemed to have been an extra pair of feet following them. Then the three pairs turned to one, then to none. She turned around to see only Zach behind her. "Reks isn't coming?" Aisa asked. She glanced around Zach to see that Reks hadn't moved very far and had confronted a human male, most likely the person that had been tailing them. The confrontation was becoming rather tense, and she heard bits and pieces of their conversation. As this was happening, Aisa noticed a shadow from afar. She glanced up, covering her eyes, trying to get a better look. The figure was too far away to really see anything, but Aisa could make out that the figure had wings. She had a feeling that the shadow was also following them. "Is getting to a ship all that important?" Aisa thought, exasperated. She shook her head, "We better get going" she said, sprinting towards the clearing. She had a feeling that Zach would want to stay and help Reks, but they really needed to get going, especially with everyone wanting to get to the ship. Aisa was sure that her commander would give her a hard time if more people turned up wanting to get a ride, and it would be hard enough convincing her commander to let her borrow the ship at all.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason laughed at the Anthromorph child's quick reaction, one that he expected.
'So jumpy, aren't you?' He asked, still laughing and smiling. The Anthromorph child's face then became marked with annoyance and anger quite clearly. Jason stopped laughing, but a small smile still hung on his face.
'You really have the nerve to treat me like a child and push me around?' He fiercely asked. 'I'm sure I'm twice as good as you with blade or gun! I could wipe that freaking grin off your face right now!' It was obviously a challenge. Jason shrugged, but before he could react, the Anthromorph moved quickly and rushed at Jason, quickly going into a flurry of furious slashes and cuts. Jason didn't have a choice but to parry and dodge the sloppy and careless swings. If he was in the least intelligent, he might've gone to disarm me first. What a waste... Jason thought as he moved quickly and lightly on his feet whilst parrying. Suddenly, Jason changed position and tact, going on the offensive in retaliation to the Anthromorph's attack. He even used his talent. Jason's features began to glow in the bare sunlight peaking through the shrouded skyline and then as he moved, his movements became a blur. In the blink of an eye, he was already right in front of the Anthromorph and attacking back in his own flurry of attacks, only more timed and precise strikes than the previous ones of the Anthromorph. For Jason, changing time speed in himself or others didn't seem like anyone would think. He didn't see himself as going faster, but rather saw the world going slower than him, his movements feeling like normal speed. Jason kept up a lulling pattern of attacks, like one would do in the game, "Rock, Paper, Scissors". He began with a mid-strike, followed by an upper strike, finishing with a lower strike. After several repeats of the pattern, Jason assumed the Anthromorph had gotten the idea and to that effect, Jason used surprise to the fullest and changed tactics. Instead of doing an under cut with his blade, Jason swiped the pommel of his blade across the Anthromorph's face, before finally kicking him over in the stomach. Looking over his opponent, Jason laughed and smirked. 'Not looking so hot right now, are you?' He joked. He once again waited for the Anthromorph's reaction.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Conflict Gone Crazy

[FONT=&quot]Reks suddenly realised that the blade the man wielded wasn't just for show. The man's footwork was also quite good. Even as Reks wildly lashed out with his slashes and cuts at the man, he simply pranced back lightly and parried every attack. Reks took a few quick steps back, pausing for a moment to take a breath, but in that short time, the man rushed up at Reks in an instant, faster than anybody else could. Wha… How--? Reks thought. Suddenly Reks was forced to continue the flow of battle without rest as the man swiftly and hastily threw back controlled and well aimed attacks in equality to Reks' previous attack. Reks watched the cuts as much as he could and did his best to parry them. But the attack was still too quick for him. The man was literally a golden glowing blur about him as he moved. After a few moments of parrying, Reks finally assumed there was a pattern and lowed his beam blades to block the attack he presumed would come next. But the man did something Reks didn't expect. The man knocked Reks across the head with the pommel of his blade, rushes of pain echoed throughout Reks' head as quickly as the strike had came. Not one millisecond afterwards, literally, Reks felt himself being kicked in the stomach. Winded and wounded with blood rushing down the side of Reks' head, Reks fell to the ground on his back. Some of the crimson coloured liquid soaked into Reks' blonde hair, changing it to a deep orangery hue.
'Not looking so hot right now, are you?' The man said jokingly.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Reks groaned, his face marked clear with anger as he forgot the skill he used to make his face appear calm and peaceful. He tried his hardest and fought against the aching pain his body felt as he sat up, his hands grasping the handles of his beam blades tightly. There was a beastly instinct inside Reks that roared for him to tear the man apart for the amount of insolence and carelessness he was showing. There always was a beastly instinct. Reks jumped up swiftly with a shout and held his blades ready to strike, his battle consciousness and awareness finally wakened by the potent mix of aggravation and pain going through his head like fire. Reks darted out and then struck the man, this time coordinating his strikes and timing them right. The man may parry, but even if he is fast, the coordination of Reks would make it difficult to block all blows at once. And sooner or later, the man will have to lose his footing. Reks then suddenly lashed out and kneeing the man in the stomach before sweeping his footing with his tail in a quick spin. Reks wasted no longer than that to give his opponent one last moment to look into his eyes. Reks' eyes no longer gleamed a golden hue, but a fiery crimson colour, almost as deep as the scarlet blood that drenched his blonde hair and ran down his face. Reks finally drove his blades into the man's chest. But he was still right.
There was more to this man than he thought.

Zackary and Aisa continued walking for a while until suddenly Aisa paused and turned around, lo.king at Zackary.
[/FONT]"Reks isn't coming?" Aisa asked. Zackary shrugged.
'Eh, he said he'd catch up.' Zackary said. He then folded his arms around the back of his head. 'He might have odd decisions sometimes, but my older cousin can take care of himself. I admire him for it to be honest.' Zackary explained. Aisa then glanced around Zackary, and after a moment Zackary looked as well after hearing a heated conversation with Reks' voice in it. He saw Reks suddenly lash out at a human in a psychotic flurry. Zackary chuckled. 'But sometimes I am actually surprised. He seems to be very different when fighting.' Zackary said. He then felt a shiver pass over and then Aisa spoke.
"We better get going" She said before sprinting off. Zackary looked back to Reks and then shrugged before following Aisa.
'Eh, Reks said he'd catch up, I guess he'll have to.' He said to nobody in particular. 'But Aisa... I reckon we might need to watch our step, since hitch hikers aren't very friendly sometimes.' Zackary said in a half-joking tone.
He then smirked and camouflaged, running just beside Aisa and watching the rooftops and streets at the same time just in case. It's just too quiet out here!!! Zackary thought.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason watched as the Anthromorph fell to the ground, smirking as it happened. After several moments, the Anthromorph sat back up, the blood running down the side of his head and some of it soaking into his fair yellow hair. Jason saw how much different the Anthromorph seemed than he did before, lines of hate and anger marked on his face and heavy breath. Jason's smile then faded away as the Anthromorph almost roared and lashed out at him. Suddenly Jason was blocking as many strikes as he could, trying to keep up with the Anthromorph's swift and coordinated cuts and slashes lest he would be cut down without any shred of mercy. Jason gritted his teeth as the Anthromorph wildly struck at him blow after blow. In a split second at that moment, Jason lost his skill and in that instant the Anthromorph kneed him in the stomach. Jason bent over clutching his stomach as all the air emptied out leaving him breathless and winded. Not even a second afterwards, the Anthromorph then swept Jason's feet with his tail. Jason realized that the Anthromorph's speed had jumped a tenfold in only a few moments. Damnit... Jason thought. All he saw was the Anthromorph's face looming over him, but what stood out were the eyes, which seemed to burn like the fires of a merciless inferno. In that moment, Jason simply smirked defiantly and raised his hand. Suddenly a silver aura en coated itself around the Anthromorph and his movements were slowed considerably, giving Jason a chance to casually roll over and kick the Anthromorph over when he finally struck the bare concrete with his blades. Jason took this moment to laugh and then tease the Anthromorph.
'Too fast for you slowpoke? Time for you to catch up!' Jason called out with a smirk still on his face. Jason then quickly disarmed the Anthromorph's left blade the moment he stood up and then elbowed him, knocking him back to the ground again. Jason began to walk up to the Anthromorph casually with blade in hand. Jason then slowed time for the Anthromorph again and casually side stepped, before finally kneeling down before the Anthromorph with his blade against his neck. Checkmate... Jason thought as he smirked once more.
'What was that you said again?' Jason asked snidely. 'Something about being better than me?' Jason waited patiently for the Anthromorph to react. The man laughed as the awkward silence pursued.

Andre Valias

Reks suddenly realised the man was moving fast again. Actually, he realised the whole world was going fast. He could hear the man's words as he continued to drive his beam blades pointlessly into the bare concrete.
'Too fast for you slowpoke? Time for you to catch up!' The man teased. Suddenly Reks felt a kick in the back and suddenly he synced back with time, rolling on the ground as he did. Reks quickly stood back up and yelled again, striking at the man. But suddenly the man disarmed Reks' left beam blade and parried the attacks easily. And on the last slash Reks tried, the man blocked the cut and then in a great reverse, elbowed Reks in the chest and knocked him over. Reks was on the ground again and the man was walking quickly towards him. In a final futile attempt, Reks threw his beam blade out again at the man. And then the man did it again. The world moved to fast, and the man easily stepped out of the way. Time resynced up again and Reks watched helplessly as his beam blade flew into the air and then dropped back down at gravity's pull and hit the concrete too far away in this battle for him to even hope to reach. Reks felt a sword's tip press lightly against his neck as the man smiled smugly.
'What was that you said again?' He asked snidely. 'Something about being better than me?' Reks gritted his teeth and reached for his beam pistols before realising stupidly that he had dropped them along with his helmet in his diplomacy display. The man laughed. Reks just snarled.
'Give me my blades back and I'll cut that smile right off your face!' Reks yelled out angrily, a strong urge roaring for him to struggle and move. Waves of pain mixed with strong dislike washed over him in quick bursts.

”Eh, Reks said he'd catch up, I guess he'll have to.” Zach began. “But Aisa... I reckon we might need to watch our step, since hitch hikers aren't very friendly sometimes.” Zackary said, half-joking but at the same time serious. She laughed, ”Well let's hope that if we do met some, that they are nice.” she replied. Zach smirked, then camouflaged himself. He ran along side her, glancing around them every now and then.

Aisa felt a bit apprehensive of what was going to happen, silently wondering if everything would go as smoothly as she hoped. She shook her head, trying to dispel her thoughts, and began taking in the scenery around her. Ever since arriving on this planet, she hadn't really looked around her, now that she did, she found that it was really beautiful.

After a few minutes, they were only a few meters from the clearing. Aisa slowed down, “Urgh, time to have a nice chat with the Commander...” she said softly to herself. “Please let the Commander be in a good mood.” she prayed.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
'Give me my blades back and I'll cut that smile right off your face!' The Anthromorph snarled, clearly changed into a beast hungry for battle compared to the calm creature from only few minutes ago.
'Stubborn until the end...' Jason's smile faded as he leaned over the Anthromorph, his face deadly serious and cold, tired of the resistance and defiance he was being shown. 'Swallow your pride or I'll put it someplace where you don't want it.' Jason whispered subtly as he let his deep eyes gaze into the Anthromorph's own. They were still as golden-scarlet as he saw them before, fires seeming to flicker behind the mirror-like surface of the Anthromorph's eyes. 'Let me make this crystal clear for you.' Jason began seriously. 'I don't have to kill you, but I will if I must. I hope you understand that I don't want to be forced to do such a thing.' Jason finished. He then smiled again and stood back up, withdrawing and sheathing his blade. 'But why be enemies when we don't need to be?' He asked, offering his hand to the Anthromorph. Jason really meant what he said, even though after going through a battle and suddenly asking to be friends. He really believed there isn't a need to fight. Jason looked over the Anthromorph's wound. 'Sorry about the wound, I was hoping I didn't hit you too hard.' Jason apologized. He then took out a red (ironically enough) handkerchief and handed it to the Anthromorph. 'Might want to clean yourself up.' Jason smirked. He then remembered something and decided to hasten time for himself. He moved quickly and before the Anthromorph might realize it, Jason was in front of him holding his possessions. 'You might need these too.' Jason said handing the items to the Anthromorph. 'By the way, the name's Jason Nero.' Jason smiled and then turned around to start following the other two Anthromorphs. 'Well, are you coming?' Jason asked the Anthromorph as he walked, folding his arms casually behind his head. 'So, do you have a name?' Jason asked whilst he was at it. Jason then began to think about whether or not it was such a good idea to be hitch hiking with aliens.

Andre Valias

Conflict Ended

The man's smile slowly faded away as Reks still strongly defied him persistently.
'Stubborn until the end...' The man said plainly as his face became deadly serious and cold, obviously tired of the resistance and defiance he was being shown. 'Swallow your pride or I'll put it someplace where you don't want it.' He sneered as he let his deep eyes gaze into Reks' own. Reks quieted down quickly as the man held him at the neck with the cold edge of the blade pressing lightly against Reks' skin. Reks stared silently into the man's deep amethyst eyes. 'Let me make this crystal clear for you.' The man began seriously. 'I don't have to kill you, but I will if I must. I hope you understand that I don't want to be forced to do such a thing.' He finished. Reks still glared at the man defiantly. The man then smiled and stood back up, withdrawing and sheathing his blade. 'But why be enemies when we don't need to be?' He asked, offering his hand to Reks. He was stunned by the sudden change in the man's demeanor. After a moment, Reks stupidly took the man's hand and let the man help him up. 'Sorry about the wound, I was hoping I didn't hit you too hard.' The man apologised. Reks just shrugged.
'It's nothing... Really.' Reks said, calming down quickly. In those brief for moments, the beast inside of Reks quelled and quieted down. Reks touched the side of his head and then looked at the blood smeared on the palm of his hand. The man then pulled out a red handkerchief and handed it to Reks.
'Might want to clean yourself up.' The man said smirking. Reks was still bewildered at how kind the man suddenly was, but still took the handkerchief thankfully and wiped away the blood. 'You might need these too.' Reks looked up and was stunned again. The man was holding all his possessions and Reks hadn't even noticed him move off.

'Um... Thanks...' Reks said softly as he took all his possessions back. 'By the way, the name's Jason Nero.' The man said. He then smiled and began walking off. Reks was still standing there, bewildered by how strange Jason acted. So... You become friends with your enemies after beating them up? Reks thought. 'Well, are you coming?' Jason called out to Reks as he walked, folding his arms casually behind his head. Reks then tilted his head and immediately saw some of his younger cousin in Jason. Reks shook his head and quickly equipped all his items, holding his helmet by the hand and catching up to Jason. 'So, do you have a name?' He asked Reks whilst they walked.
'Reks...' He said softly. 'That's my name, Reks Elsman...' He then looked down out the handkerchief he had been given. The blood seemed to blend into the red cloth and make it deeper scarlet. Reks then wrapped the handkerchief around his head like a bandana, and then decided to discard his helmet. Reks glanced at Jason for a moment before looking forward towards Zackary and Aisa. Zackary had then blended and camouflaged and Aisa had begun sprinting forward. Reks sighed and sprinted forward quickly to help Zackary and Aisa, leaving Jason behind to decide whether or not to follow and help.

Aisa laughed at Zackary's little joke.
”Well let's hope that if we do met some, that they are nice.” She said. Zackary chuckled again. After a short while of quick sprinting, the two neared the clearing and then slowed down to a brisk pace. They finally stopped and waited.
'It's too quiet out here...' Zackary said uneasily as he put on his helmet and watched the scenery for any movement.
“Urgh, time to have a nice chat with the Commander...” Aisa said softly to nobody in particular. Zackary shrugged. Suddenly the comm. on his helmet came online and a voice spoke.
'Shadowstep, do you read me? Zack, are you there?' The voice asked.
'Yeah, I read you Leo.' Zack replied. The voice kind of chuckled.
'Haha, I thought you'd still be alive!' Leo exclaimed. Zackary laughed.
'You seriously didn't think I was dead, did you?' He asked. Leo chuckled again.
'I was just wondering where were you? The Captain and the Colonel expected you back ages ago! What happened?' Leo asked. Zackary sighed.
'Eh, things kinda got complicated...' Zackary answered softly as he rubbed his neck. 'I'll be there soon, could you try stalling for me? I'll definitely be able to get back real soon.' Zackary explained. There was a moment's silence before Leo spoke again.
'Alright then, but you owe me one.' He said cheerfully. Zackary grinned.
'You're a lifesaver Leo.' Zackary said. The comm. then went offline and Zackary took out his rifle, glancing at Aisa. 'So, what happens now?' He asked as he waited for something to happen, good or bad.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"Tch, like hell she is! She was dropped off of her ship and left to die! She was drugged and restrained! And you're asking me to just leave her!? Sure doesn't sound like the Jake I know! She's just panicked and confused, I will get to where she belongs safe!"

"Restrained? Drugged? ....It looked to me like she was just crazy, I assumed she was just another one of these aliens, or rather one of their elites who came down to fight you. ...She looked Alien, but definitely different. So for that, I apologize to her. ...If she was still there." Jake said noticing the girl was gone.

"Jake, huh... Hey, if you really are Jake, prove it! Show me you can use your Dreamers!"

He then saw Cronic appear seemingly out of nowhere. "Hope you're having better luck keeping track of the situation than I am..." He said.

"Perfect timing..." Jake thought.

He, seeing not only Cronic, but Geo as well, shot out his dreamers toward them both, encasing them in blue translucent orbs and pulling Geo by Cronic's side. "Sorry Cronic, and...whoever you are." He said. The particles that the orbs were clearly made from the dreamer as it flowed out of his neck. He then looked around to see if anone was watching. When no one did, he decided to give Keith extra proof. He made the particles that were around him become clear and they off him as if blown away by the wind, revealing his human form. They then came back in a way of time reversal and turned him into his Falcon form again. "Now do you believe me?" He asked Keith.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tai nodded to Taylor then looked back at the sorceress. "So, do you have any lead? I mean, you couldn't have came here just from a guess or something." Tai said to Crais. It wasn't an insult, it meant that Tai knew she was smart enough to have found something to make her come here of all places.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fine, I'll help out as much as I can. Where do you need me? Here or...?"

"Well..." Before Joey could say anything another soldier came rushing in from a hallway. "Colonel!" He said, panting as he got towards them. "We finally breached it sir, the melting process is finally working." The soldier said. "Heh, Took it long enough." Joey said. He then looked towards Sathre. "It looks like right now, I'll need you to follow me." He said. Heading the way the Soldier came from, the soldier following them.

They eventually went towards an elevator and walked in. Joey grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked the lock below the buttons. "What you're about to see, Sathre, is a Colonel-clearence top-secret. What that basically means, is that only I and a select few scientists, knows what's within." He told her. The elevator doors opened and he got out walking towards yet another door. He towards the retinal scanner, and the doors opened instantly. Beyond them was a gigantic circular room, in which scientists were running around and talking techno-babble and computer typing was heard from all coreners. The area of importance was an open capsule that was holding a large chunk of ice with ancient writings etched into it. A laser shot down from a cannon on the ceiling and causing it to crack and melt. Within that ice was what looked like a young blonde man in a white robe. "We found this guy years ago during an excavation underneath a castle in eastern France. We thought it was crystal until we touched it and it gave us a frost bite from hell. We checked his vitals from within the ice thanks to that capsule. It seems he still alive in there, his body preserve cryogenically. We couldn't get him out of that Ice for years. ...Until now." Joey explained to Sathre. The ice began to crack more and more, starting to melt until only the cravice of ice below this person was left. The laser stopped, and the area around it heated up to awaken the body organs of this person. "He'll be up soon." Joey said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Commander she was referring to was a slim muscular grey husky leading his men in the battlefield, winning no less under his brutal leadership. He was wearing the uniform, and a grey vest over it. He then noticed Aisa in the distance, recognizing her all to well, as she was his best, and at the same time, worst student in the academy. Noticing his men fought off the humans in this area, he walked over to her. "Aisa, what the hell are you doing over here? I thought you were dropped near the center of town." He said he then looked at Zackery. "Oh dear Terra, not him again." He thought. He knew Zack from the academy as well, always with Reks and never leaving his side. However the incompetence of them both always annoyed the hell out of him, reminding him of a friend of his back home. Some thing was off though. "Where's Reks at, Elsman?" He asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, The mining Facility is complete." the Seargent said via the radio. "Excellent, all is according to plan. Get to digging, I want result today." The Colonel said. "Yes Sir." The raccoon said. The colonel looked at the Captain. "We now make our move. Tell the engine room to fire up and take us east." The Colonel said. "But if we do that, not only are we abandoning them here, we're giving the humans something to follow." The Captain said. "I grow tired of arguing with you Captain. First of all, if all goes according to schedule, we'll have results before we even get there. Secondly it won't matter if they find out at this point or not. Finally. They're not going anywhere, because you're not going to let them. After we make our leave, I'm counting on you to make sure no one passes by. Wipe them out by any means necessary" The Colonel said. The Captain was about to say something, but the look of the Colonel's cold stare implied he wasn't take no for an answer. "....Very well." The Captain said as she walked out.

As the first few waves of consciousness flowed through him, Sol got the feeling that he had just woken up from a very long nap. Too long in fact, so much so that he could not remember when exactly he had decided to go to sleep. Saying that he had woken up was perhaps wrong in itself, since he could not yet feel most parts of his body, including his limbs and his eyes. As such, it would be a while yet before he could properly open his eyes and take in his surroundings. However, his sense of hearing had woken up completely, allowing him to perceive the sounds of typing, the scientists running around, as well as hushed conversations taking place in the circular room; not that he could tell what all of this was about or anything...

'Hm... what's this?'

As soon as the ice is completely melted, the scientists start going through the final extraction process. A stretcher is brought over to the capsule and the staff gather around in order to see to the extraction as soon as Sol is released from his suspended state inside the capsule. The capsule's technology could almost be called ancient by the present standards; however, it seemed to have protocols of its own built into it. This became clear as soon as the 'extraction' handle just to the back of the capsule is used, the moment it is activated, a monitor attached to the capsule starts rapidly filling up with text. The scientists had given up on the monitor quite some time ago since it did not respond to most things, and no one had thought of using the 'extraction' handle before ice was properly melted. Apparently, the cryogenic capsule itself had been programmed to go through certain procedures priror to extraction.

Close observations showed that some miniature scanners inside the capsule had been activated as well, and in spite of the fact that the capsule presently had no energy source, the scanners moved about Sol's suspended body, taking a few readings before shutting down automatically.

Core modules activated
Proceeding with Operation GODHAND
Initializing defensive protocols
Skeletal Lattice... Check
Trauma Modules... Check
Microscanners... Check
Harmonics... Check
Initializing engagement protocols
WARNING
BUG FOUND IN SECTOR 4965
FATAL ERROR
LOCKDOWN IMMINENT
ALL OPERATIVES VACATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY
_

Immediately after the text appears on the screen, the capsule starts shaking violently, but eventually calms down and seems to shut down automatically. the following text also appears on the the monitor screen attached to the capsule before it too shuts down.

IMPLOSION IN 60 SECONDS...
IMPLOSION IN 58 SECONDS...
_

Apparently, a self destruction sequence had been installed into the capsule if the extraction process failed for some reason. Unfortunately, or fortunately, the capsule did not have enough stored energy left in order to actually go through with it. The scientists, who had started running about in a panic in order to try and stop the implosion calmed down and returnd to the capsule in an attempt to figure out the reason as to why the capsule had reacted in that manner.

Sol remained stationary inside the capsule as feeling and consciousness slowly returns to his body. He could finally feel his eyes but not yet any of his limbs; however, he decides to keep his eyes closed for the time being, at least until he felt he was ready to move. He had a very vague sense of loss, but as to what was lost, he could not tell. Nor did he have any idea of where he was, even his thought process seemed to be frozen and extremely slow. But by his nature, Sol was a patient person, and for some reason he had a feeling that he had waited for a very long time, so he was quite fine with waiting a while longer, until he was able to find answers to his questions. Laying his consciousness to rest, he ceased trying to move and instead decided to wait for his faculty to come back to him. It was a rather painfully slow process...

Xiga

After a short while of roaming the former streets of what seemed to be a capital town, Falî decided to glance over at the two anthromorphs. For some reason, they were still two, however the lizard was gone, and instead someone else was by the bunny's side. They had been increasing their pace and by now they were really close to the ship.

"Damnit...!" Falî cursed to herself as she started rushing, keeping low against the ground just like a shadow, and gliding forward whenever she could and had the chance. It was nice using her wings again, but the situation, and the wings conditions hindered her from liking it to the full potential. She had to get there before the companionship did.

When Falî got closer, her grip tightened around her newfound weapons and she thought over her original plans. Taking over the ship was now out of the question, since the salamander was probably already there. Not to mention that the fight the other one, and the newcomer had engaged in was now over and they were also heading to the ship. Five versus one. The odds were against her. However, if she was fast enough she might have a chance in stealing it, or at least sneaking on the ship without being noticed. However something made her eeiry. The Lizard boy was no where around, and it worried her. Had he already made it to the ship?

As Falî now was within hearing range she slowed down and picked her guard up a few notches. The ship was there, as she thought, and compared to what she had believed, no one was there.

Cronic glanced at Jake as he was encased inside the orbs. "...I'm guessing this is for a very valid reason. And not just for the sake of a warm welcome." Cronic said to Jake, then looked at Keith. "Who's that guy, anyway?" He said as he continued staring at Keith, while talking to Jake still, folding his arms as he did so. "Dreamer-based forcefield, I'm guessing. I could try and burn my way out... And starve myself of oxygen in the process." Cronic thought to himself. "These things're practically indestructible to conventional means for a damn good reason, afterall."

He was caught off guard and look at Jake. "What the heck." he said. "What is this?" He looked at Jake and Cronic. He tighten hid gauntlets and got ready to punch to barrier but stop and looked at something. "You think it's something to this barrier huh?" It looked like he was talking to him self. "It's your fault i'm in this mes anyways and now you want to help me. Your something else." He shook his head and just looked at Jake. "One question can this with stand pressure?" He asked.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
'Reks...' The Anthromorph said softly. 'That's my name, Reks Elsman...' Reks finished. Jason nodded cheerfully.
'Awesome name, I like it.' Jason said grinning. They kept on walking and as they did, Jason noticed Reks began tying the handkerchief around his head like a bandana. When he was done, Jason was impressed at how quickly and well done it was. Reks then looked down at his helmet and threw it away. 'Looks good on you.' Jason complimented whilst smirking a little. 'You look a little more cool without the blood running down the side of your head.' Jason then noticed Reks look up ahead to the clearing for a moment or two before starting into a sprint to catch up to the other two. Jason stared for a moment at how quickly Reks had moved before shrugging. 'I guess we'll have more time to talk later then.' Jason said to nobody in particular. He then decided to follow suit, hastening his movements to catch up with the group. Jason then saw more Anthromorphs beyond Reks and the other two and then decided against running into the clearing. Instead, Jason ran off to the side and hid nearby, listening in on the conversation.There was a wolf-like Anthromorph whose uniform suggested he was somebody of high stature and rank, who was speaking to the other two Anthromorphs. Jason sat by and waited patiently.

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
"Dull? C'mon, the only worlds worth living in often run by money," The witch found herself disagreeing with his statement but decided against voicing it. He was still young and inexperienced as a walker, he wasn't supposed to know these things just yet. "Course, given the situation... this probably won't be one of 'em for long, relatively speaking.

Once more, she left her opinion go unheard due to her low opinion of Earth in the first place. It was a nice realm, but for unsuitable for someone such as her. "Yeah, I'll take it. Best offer I got coming, looks like. Besides, if Tai be willing to work with you... can't be all bad. Dangerous, certainly, but not all bad."

"Excellent~ I cannot guarantee danger but it's safe to assume the man we are chasing after is such. He's been able to evade me for a good while now." The witch spoke and was about to continue until Tai spoke: "So, do you have any lead? I mean, you couldn't have came here just from a guess or something."

"Indeed I did not. I encountered him once, right before he arrived here. He's after something of his here. I bet it's one of his sickly experiments he's left stranded here. No doubt trying to lure me in and finish me off also, knowing I'm weakened in a place like this."

---

As Jake mentioned the alien girl was gone, Keith released a sigh of relief. Good, she was more than likely safer this way... or so he desperately hoped for. Seeing the two newcomers both entrapped within the Dreamer-based orbs, Keith felt another heavy weight lift off his chest. It really was Jake, he'd have known even without him showing the form he was used to. His arm regressed back to normal, the wisps of energy dissapating as the eye seemed to melt into the back of the hand, disappearing. He reapplied the glamour he held over it, the only illusion he had bothered to learn and use, the sleeve and glove appearing to cover the demonic arm and make it seem the same size as his human one. His eye regained its normal colours and the veins were free of the black matter.

"...I better go look for her if you don't need me." He then said. He couldn't shake off his worries of her safety, he had to make sure. He turned around to the direction he last saw her and began to walk at a brisk pace. She couldn't have gotten far, right? She was hiding, afterall...

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor shot the witch a questioning glance. You think this is bad? Try 'building endurance' training under a knife-happy psychopath... he thought. But what he said was, "So. This 'experiment.' This 'Sin Alchemist.' Any tell-tales that'd clue me in to what we're looking for?"
--------------------------------
Fortunately for Austin, he had had to stop a few blocks from the campus when the truck ran out of gas, as opposed to farther away. And a good thing, too... phone's dead. But now, apparently, Drew had gone off looking for him, and nobody was sure when he'd get back. Still, he got a few of the guys to help him lug the stuff from the truck to the studen lounge, before heading back out and looking for Drew.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo almost jumped out of suprise when one of the soldiers rushed into the room calling for the colonel.
He said something Nailo could not understand and she was honestly starting to feel confused, when she heard Joey say back to him : "Heh, Took it long enough."
He then looked at Nailo and told her "It looks like right now, I'll need you to follow me." while walking away from her in great hurry.
Nailo blinked and went after him. She rolled her eyes and thought : "Like i have a choice in the matter." The young soldier was still behind her. She sighed with an ironic sigh.

They went to the elevator and walked in it. Nailo was looking around with curious stares when Joey pulled out a key and unlocked something in the buttons panel.
"What you're about to see, Nailo, is a Colonel-clearence top-secret. What that basically means, is that only I and a select few scientists, knows what's within."
She stared in him with awe. And opened her mouth wide for a few moments. Unable to react.
Then she spoke : Wait. Y.You...Why are you showing me this then? Never mind. She sighed and shut up,feeling stupid.When they reached the circular room. Nailo was already half dazed.
She swallowed all of the questions and forwarded next to the lieutenant, following him.

Until they reached the capsule surrounded in beautiful crystal ice.
All of the scientists in white coats where meaningless ants running around, when she saw the large chuck of ice.
It was melting down rapidly by a laser.And there was a men there.A blond men.
Nailo blinked and rubbed her eyes and looked at it again. In hope it was a halucination. But it wasn't. The man was clearly there.

"We found this guy years ago during an excavation underneath a castle in eastern France. We thought it was crystal until we touched it and it gave us a frost bite from hell. We checked his vitals from within the ice thanks to that capsule. It seems he still alive in there, his body preserve cryogenically. We couldn't get him out of that Ice for years. ...Until now." Joey told her.
Oh my..gods.. Nailo replyed and moved forward until she was in front of it.
She vaguely heard Joey said "He'll be up soon." As the final chunk's of ice melted away in front of her eyes.There was the capsule.Clearly preserved and in good shape.
One of the scientists almost bumped into Nailo as he rushed beside her. "Hurry with the final extraction process! He yelled at others as they all round up around the capsule.
Suddenly the scientists where silent. She could not see why. But they all started to run around screaming like little girls. It is gonna explode! One of people in the white coat screamed while running around.
Nailo stoped him and lifted him up in mear seconds. With only one hand. She lifted the guy into the air. Calm down loli. Nailo told him as the man was still moving his legs like he was running.
The other guys calmed down also as nothing happened.
Nailo sighed and approached the capsule. While others gathered in a crowd. Still holding the guy up in the air,she went as far as she could to the capsule and then she put the man down in front of it. "See? The Boogyman is gone." She told the guy. And crossed her arms.

Before Aisa had a chance to call the Commander out, he had already noticed them. The Commander glanced at his troops briefly, then walked over to where they stood. "Aisa, what the hell are you doing over here. I thought you were dropped near the center of town." he said in greeting. She smiled a bit, putting on her mask again, glad that he wasn't too pissed off. “Commander, nice to see you again.”

The Commander then turned towards Zach. "Where's Reks at, Elsman?" he asked. “He'll be here soon, Sir.”Aisa replied. “But the reason why I'm here is to ask if I could borrow the ship...” Aisa began, not quite sure how to say this, or what the Commander's reaction would be. "Zach has something that Colonel needs, and his transport was shot down, and since this ship was in the area, I offered to help..."

Andre Valias

Asking Politely

Zackary watched as the Commander turned away from his troops and walked over into the clearing to talk to him and Aisa. Zackary recognised the rather serious and stern Husky face that loomed over his cheerful and outbroken behaviour in the Academy. Zackary just shrugged and waited whilst Aisa did the talking, still keeping watch as he was still out of plain sight.
"Aisa, what the hell are you doing over here. I thought you were dropped near the center of town." The Commander said in a manner that substituted a simple hello. Aisa smiled for a moment before putting on her mask again.
“Commander, nice to see you again.” She replied. Then the Commander quickly turned and looekd directly at Zackary.
"Where's Reks at, Elsman?" He asked. Zackary groaned and rubbed his neck.
'How is it you always know I'm around? First Academy, now here...' Zackary mumbled to himself. Aisa quickly interjected.
“He'll be here soon, Sir.” She answered. Zackary then looked at her before nodding.
'Uh, yeah. He said he'd catch up.' Zackary added. 'Like always, he was being all heroic and overdoing the situation a little bit... Kind of annoying really.' Zackary finished, pretty sure of himself that the Commander wasn't really paying attention to Zackary's long conversations that don't really matter to more important things. Aisa jumped in again to get things moving on quickly.
“But the reason why I'm here is to ask if I could borrow the ship...” She began, a little uncertain of herself. "Zach has something that Colonel needs, and his transport was shot down, and since this ship was in the area, I offered to help..."She finished. Zackary nodded again.
'That's pretty much more or less what Reks and I need to do.' Zackary said. 'Things were going fine until "somebody" decided to snipe down our ship... Not sure who but they had pretty good firepower...' Zackary continued. But before he could, Reks ran into the clearing, breathing a little heavier than normal. 'Oh, speak of the sun, here's my cousin.' Zackary chimed in a teasin manner. Reks glanced at him for a moment and then shook his head.
'Sorry... I... Got tied up... With--' Reks began in between breaths before realizing whom he was in the presence of. He turned to the Commander and performed the salute his kind used. 'Sir!' Reks said.

Zackary shrugged. Then he noticed the red bandana on Reks' head.
'Lose your helmet cous'? Or just think you look cool?' Zackary teased, a really bright grin on his face beneath his helmet and a hearty laugh. Reks realised that he had left his helmet behind and had instead donned a red handkerchief in a way that doesn't look respectful. For the first time, Reks felt really embarassed, especially in front of his younger cousin.
'I...' Reks began softly. Zackary then just shrugged and stopped laughing.
'Nevermind, that doesn't really matter.' He said, saving his older cousin from having to explain anything. 'Anyways, we only need to borrow a ship for the moment until we get to the Infernas. You can have it back afterwards, but right now I think the Colonel wants what he wants right about now. Like "now".' Zackary finished. Whilst he waited for a response, Zackary snidely kept teasing his older cousin on the connection they had. 'So does that nice bandana mean you're engaged?' Reks looked at Zackary disaprovingly.
'Shut up...' Reks simply said, not thinking of anything else that had to do with what happened before.
'Just tell me this... Was it a boy or a girl?' Zackary asked teasingly. Reks just ignored Zackary and waited for a response.